Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first FarSight post in this thread.   Thread: Patch 1.30 NA and 1.31 EU

My Devices
    PS4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loving the sound improvements, but have had two crashes so far. Seems to be random. Once on TX Sector, once on Black Knight. Hoping this will get resolve with the upcoming patch as well. I am really liking the new sounds though. Such a difference.

My Devices
    PS3, PS4 Pro, Vita
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just had my 2nd crash, this time while playing Twilight Zone. Sent error with vid to Sony, though it doesn't seem to be table related, just sort of random as the last time it was with Firepower II. Same sort of error....just stopped, exited out of the program and went to the report error screen.

Not complaining, just reporting to make FS aware. Hope you guys can fix this issue soon.

My Devices
    PS3/PS4 Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was not going to post about it on here as I did not think much of it at the time, but, seeing other posts I now see the latest patch has caused a new problem, I also had the game crash on me after playing with the new patch, for me it happened on "Last Action Hero" and just closed the game/app and went to the report screen as mentioned by Rayder above, so this needs sorting a.s.a.p. by the sound of it, shame to have a new issue when the sound improvements are so good, fingers crossed Farsight get this latest problem fixed fast.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12