When will Bally Williams Pins be available on the iOS?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
They are definitely working on a mobile version for iOS and Android. Still no release date, but I'd guess first half of 2019.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
They are definitely working on a mobile version for iOS and Android. Still no release date, but I'd guess first half of 2019.

the mac os version has the new williams tables and it is still running zen pinball 2...

If they are building a new app "pinball fx3" i hope they include icade and/or custom mapping for external controllers. This has been requested for years on the zen forums with no luck.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
the mac os version has the new williams tables and it is still running zen pinball 2...

If they are building a new app "pinball fx3" i hope they include icade and/or custom mapping for external controllers. This has been requested for years on the zen forums with no luck.

I'm wondering the same...that is if the Williams tables will simply be released through the current Zen Pinball (iOS) app (like on macOS's Zen Pinball 2) with none of the features that Pinball FX3 has brought to the table.:confused:

Last edited:

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
No, it's a brand new iOS app called "Williams Pinball." See the other sticky thread for information on how you can become a beta tester!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.