Plz help. Can’t play Williams 2 for PS4

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
So, I purchased the Williams collection 2 at the ps store. But I haven’t been able to play them, even though it says it’s installed. When I try to select one of the tables, it has the green flashing arrow meaning I need to download it. But when i push x over it, it brings me to the Williams 2 screen and says push x to download and play. I do that and it bring me to the ps store where it says it’s already installed and the download arrow doesn’t do anything. I’ve tried restoring the licenses, and deleting the game completely. It still won’t let me play these tables that I purchased about 2 hours ago. That’s how long I’ve been trying to get this to work.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
So, I purchased the Williams collection 2 at the ps store. But I haven’t been able to play them, even though it says it’s installed. When I try to select one of the tables, it has the green flashing arrow meaning I need to download it. But when i push x over it, it brings me to the Williams 2 screen and says push x to download and play. I do that and it bring me to the ps store where it says it’s already installed and the download arrow doesn’t do anything. I’ve tried restoring the licenses, and deleting the game completely. It still won’t let me play these tables that I purchased about 2 hours ago. That’s how long I’ve been trying to get this to work.

Download and install the Williams Vol. 2 Demo from PSN.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Ok. I found the demo, and it’s downloading. This should work. Thanks man.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Now that you mention it, I do remember for Williams collection 1, that I downloaded the demo first and then bought it.

Why is this a thing? It’s a little confusing if you ask me. But hopefully if other people have the same problem, they might see this and do the same. See you guys on the flip side!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Now that you mention it, I do remember for Williams collection 1, that I downloaded the demo first and then bought it.

Why is this a thing? It’s a little confusing if you ask me. But hopefully if other people have the same problem, they might see this and do the same. See you guys on the flip side!

Yea, it's something we need to ask Zen to have the Demo automatically added to the download list if the Demo wasn't previously downloaded at the time of purchase.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
I have to call PSN on mon, clicked on purchasing both vol 1 and 2, and every time I enter my password the screen tries to change but ends up staying on the enter your password page.

Kinda bummed out because I finally convinced myself to buy them.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Just after you buy the pack, you need to go to the little down arrow (inside a square) for 'download'. Wait until it's installed (notification will pop), then return to application. That works for me. Unlike TPA, these Add-ons need to be downloaded individually.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.