PS4 version?

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Nope.. Missing Solid State Pack

Damn it Sony! Both solid state starter pack and solid state full pack are still missing. And the Award pack, but luckily those can be unlocked in game. At least there are more tables avaialable for the time being.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
the remake pack said it included combat, circus, and stars phoenix - it does not you have to get the remake starter pack as well

I was an early supporter of zacc when it released on iOS first way back when and sadly they did not continue development on that platform - and apparently it crashes immediately on iOS unless you turn off wifi...

It is awesome to see what they added since then with all the variety retro, remake, deluxe - enjoying playing this on ps4

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
the remake pack said it included combat, circus, and stars phoenix - it does not you have to get the remake starter pack as well

Sony messed up the Store listing description (again).

Magic Pixel has stated (since last month), that the tables in the starter packs are not included in the bundles.

Oct 15, 2013
Are we going to need a buying guide FAQ? I've heard the Retro tables aren't really worth it because they are too basic. Also you get the retro table version of some of the pins when you buy other versions of them? That could be a Steam thing though.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
So....I still need the remake starter pack that's available, eh? Oh well, it's only $3 more, no biggie. And the SS packs are still missing? Didn't realize that. Geez!

I swear, it's like Sony uses some temp agency's random guy that gets sent out to update the store or something. They seem to make these kind of stupid mistakes quite often.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Makes sense. Are the retro tables worth it though? I don't think you can demo them and they advertise a "special offer" every time you boot up so it makes me wonder..............

The retro tables are 2 dollars and you get like 27 of them. They are very simple and there isn’t much to them, but even if you don’t like those kind of tables, it’s $2 for a ton of them!

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
The retro tables are awesome, if you like older EM's. Really it's as simple as that. If it's 27 tables for $2, that's just about the biggest no-brainer I've ever seen as part of a DLC release.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
I think I've asked this before, but isn't the SS and EM tables the only ones that are recreations of actual real-life tables, or is it only the SS tables?

Oct 15, 2013
Yeah, I guess for two bucks it's hard to complain. I also really enjoyed Big Shot in TPA so I'm not opposed to simpler tables. Some EM's like Central Park though didn't do much for me so I guess it has to be a good theme. Of course that's true of pretty much any pin. Watching the latest Crow videos on Zaccaria it seems there are a few newer Deluxe tables that aren't in the PS4 version. The latest one is pool themed and looks pretty good. I wonder how long we'll have to wait for Deluxe Pack 2? Hope it's not months after the Steam release. I think the new pool one is the third new Deluxe table since Spooky........ so soon?

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
Yeah, I guess for two bucks it's hard to complain. I also really enjoyed Big Shot in TPA so I'm not opposed to simpler tables. Some EM's like Central Park though didn't do much for me so I guess it has to be a good theme.
I'd say many of them are between Central Park and Big Shot. Central Park the game plays itself. The retros have a tendency of being drain fests, but rewards skillful shooting. Games don't last very long, though can be pretty intense, and there are a broad set of table designs.

If you can play the demo versions like in the Switch, you'll quickly see if you like them or not.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
The 3 remaining pieces of DLC is now available.

Solid State Starter Pack
Solid State Pack
Award Tables Unlock

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Isn't there still like a Deluxe Pack 2, and some more for the "extra" category to bring it to parity with the PC version?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.