Thread: PS4 version?

My Devices
    PS4 (TPA, PFX3); XB1 (Zaccaria)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Caveman View Post
    The rest of the DLC should be released later today or tomorrow.
    Has Sony ever did a PS Store update on a Saturday?

My Devices
    Andriod, PS3, PS4.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    Has Sony ever did a PS Store update on a Saturday?
    Beats me.. I'm just relaying what was told to me by Magic Pixel..

My Devices
    PS4/PS3/Vita
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayder View Post
    Can someone on a PS4 please test enabling motion blur and see if it crashes for you too? As soon as you click the "on" selection for motion blur is when it should lock up for a few seconds, then go to the crash screen....at least that's how it's acting for me. If nothing else, it's bug testing/reporting for Magic Pixel.

Motion blur is working fine for me also. Played a lot yesterday and no crashes since the update.

A couple comments about trophies...
    The trophies aren't much of a challenge. 9 of the 10 trophies can be earned on the free Space Shuttle table. I don't think it's possible to reach the 90 second mode score requirement on Space Shuttle but I got the trophy instantly by playing the Cinestar Deluxe table after buying the Deluxe DLC pack. Doesn't look like there will be any more trophies added since the xbone version has been out for a year and still has the same 10 achievements that match the PS4 trophy list.

The price list shows an 'awards table pack' for $4.99. Those tables are earned by completing quests, so it looks like that's just going to be a shortcut purchase in case you don't want to earn the tables by playing. It would have made more sense to call the section 'rewards' for english language countries. Anyway, since the trophy list is so easy, unlocking the awards tables is a welcome challenge. You can complete quests on free play tables without any purchases and the first table unlocks pretty quickly. The Mummy table that unlocks first has a lot of drop targets, so if you're struggling with the target eliminator trophy on Space Shuttle it's much easier to get the trophy on Mummy.
    Last edited by tomwaits; Yesterday at 06:06 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234