Williams Pinball iOS BETA Signup

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Hey everyone, the fine folks at Zen are looking to conduct an iOS (no Android at this time) mobile beta. You can register here:

https://www.pinballfx.com/?page_id=8097

Please don't view the beta as a chance to play the game early, view it as an opportunity to help refine the product through testing the application out, and playing the tables. There is a limited number of spots, so if you don't have the time to test and provide feedback then consider leaving the spot for someone else who may have more time. The beta will start SOON, so get those registrations in!

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Careful about what you discuss - you could be violating your NDA by talking about what you see in the beta. In some NDAs, even mentioning you're part of the beta violates the NDA.

If you didn't read the big block of NDA, it's best to just be quiet and enjoy what you have. Just email them all your comments until you're released from the NDA.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Guys, Gord is working on giving you access to the private beta forum here, so please wait to discuss there so you don’t violate your NDA. You should see it near the top of the forum once it’s ready, so please be patient for now until he gives you access (he’s waiting to hear back from Zen with a list of beta users).

Last edited:

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Open the TestFlight app. On the main page, it should list the apps you have beta access to. Tap the app's name (not the "Open" beside it). This will open the app's beta page in TestFlight. One of the options is "Send beta feedback to developer". It will warn you that you are giving the developer your email address, then open an email with the details filled out ready for your input. It will also automatically attach a "device_info.txt" file to contain information about your device.

Just type your comments, attach your photos and other things you need to the email and tap Send.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Guys, Gord is working on giving you access to the private beta forum here, so please wait to discuss there so you don’t violate your NDA. You should see it near the top of the forum once it’s ready, so please be patient for now until he gives you access (he’s waiting to hear back from Zen with a list of beta users).

Good advice. Don't break the NDA. Don't need Zen getting upset with us already. :)
Would be good to have a place to discuss beta issues other than just a direct e-mail to Zen. Sometimes I like to run things by you guys first just to make sure I'm not being a dope.

cjchand

May 14, 2018
Would be good to have a place to discuss beta issues other than just a direct e-mail to Zen. Sometimes I like to run things by you guys first just to make sure I'm not being a dope.

This. :D

I did ask if there was a running list of issues, mainly so we don’t all report the same stuff or things they already know. Should it exist, I’ll ask them the share with the rest of the testers.

Last edited:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Open the TestFlight app. On the main page, it should list the apps you have beta access to. Tap the app's name (not the "Open" beside it). This will open the app's beta page in TestFlight. One of the options is "Send beta feedback to developer".

Nope. Not there.

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
I'm finding this really confusing too, TestFlight on my iPad has a "beta program website" link, but it just opens the Zen blog. I don't see anywhere to ask questions or submit issues. Maybe they're just using this beta to gather performance info, and don't want any feedback.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Zen wants feedback and they will be checking the private forum directly once everyone has access. Please be patient for now. It should be ready soon.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Yeah, we have a forum ready to go, I just need the names of the people to add from Zen.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I have never been a Beta Tester for my iPad Air 2, and been wanting to for a very long time. Maybe about at least 8 years, I worked at a Dream Machine Arcade, and been playing Pinball since Pinbot came out, but it was The Addam’s Family and Indiana Jones: Pinball Adventure that really got me into Pinball. Right now we have a Beef O Brady’s Sports Bar and he has The Flintstones, Metallica, Jurassic Park, and Spider-Man, a few more but their already on Farsight’s game, and their Stern Games.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.