Arcooda direct table launch

DrEvil

Nov 15, 2018
I just received word that Arcooda will never deliver the capability for direct table launching via command line interface. I have the standalone license for arcooda which is currently version 1.71.17 - I think the steam version is 1.71.19. In any event FCM does not currently work with arcooda version .17 and I have contacted Noex about to inquire about that.

Has as anyone come up with a way to launch Arcooda non-steam version tables directly using Pinballx or any other front end?

(arcooda kindly sent me a detailed email explaining that certain licensing restrictions prevent them from supplying CLI access)

GAH1068

Mar 6, 2018
Correct, the steam version is 1.71.19. Chances are it is just a version issue between Steam and Offline version. Your best bet is to see if NoEx will send you a build for the .17 version. He has version checking in the app so whenever Farsight updates we have to wait a litle bit for a new build to be released to get things working again. A second option would be to see if someone has an offline file for FCM to use for 1.17.17 and try that.

DrEvil

Nov 15, 2018
Correct, the steam version is 1.71.19. Chances are it is just a version issue between Steam and Offline version. Your best bet is to see if NoEx will send you a build for the .17 version. He has version checking in the app so whenever Farsight updates we have to wait a litle bit for a new build to be released to get things working again. A second option would be to see if someone has an offline file for FCM to use for 1.17.17 and try that.

Thanks, I did receive an offline.arcooda file from Noex and I will try it this weekend

DrEvil

Nov 15, 2018
Thanks, I did receive an offline.arcooda file from Noex and I will try it this weekend

I gave up. I use Arcooda with native interface and The Pinball Arcade in GameEx with FCM. I think the issue is that both share registry settings and I dont know how to compensate for that.

Members online

Members online