Locked out of TPA!

blkhwks19

Jan 13, 2018
Experienced yet another crash while playing TPA, but this time when trying to launch TPA again, it immediately crashes during loading and kicks me back out to the PS4 menu. No matter what I do I can't get back in to TPA to play, it just keeps crashing. I've restarted my PS4 several times, but no luck. I've even restarted in Safe Mode and rebuilt the database, but it's still crash-looping on me.

Anyone else experiencing anything similar? Any ideas on solutions?

Mar 9, 2012
Yep.. Same here.. Only if you have the internet active so its something to do with the Leaderboards/Connecting to its server..

Its Back Working..

Last edited:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
So if Farsight’s server ever goes down the whole game is just unplayable? That’s not good.

One would hope that when that day comes, they'd give the game one last update so it doesn't freak out if it can't establish a connection. But then it's FarSight.

But even if they don't, all you have to do is turn off your PS4's connection and it'll still work fine. An extra annoying step every time you want to play, but it'd work.

xZOMBIEx

May 28, 2017
Yeah PBA will work just fine without an internet connection, you just won't be able to upload your scores... I think though that it will eventually upload them though when ever you can connect back online...

TFHFony

Mar 9, 2017
Yeah PBA will work just fine without an internet connection, you just won't be able to upload your scores... I think though that it will eventually upload them though when ever you can connect back online...

My experience is that it will not upload the scores when the connection is back. If the upload fails, the high-score is just lost.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.