BlahCade #159: Farewell 2018

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
This will be the final episode for 2018.

Both of us have some great news to share about projects that have been running throughout the year, and we also have some great news for Zen Pinball fans on Mobile.

We will return in 2019 for another year of the latest commercial digital pinball news.

See https://blahcadepinball.com/159-farewell-2018 for the final set of show notes for 2018, and have an excellent new year.

Narc0lep5y

Feb 21, 2015
[MENTION=134]shutyertrap[/MENTION], grats on the micro cab. That thing now doubles as a trophy for all the work you had to put into it.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
grats on the projects, boys.
[MENTION=459]jaredmorgs[/MENTION] you’ve performed a true miracle on that Star Race, my man. Looks brilliant.
[MENTION=134]shutyertrap[/MENTION] the cab looks incredible. Also really enjoyed reading your movie recap for 2018.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Thanks [MENTION=3]Jeff Strong[/MENTION]

It's been a hard fought battle to get Star Race looking as good as it does. I know you appreciate the allure of a super-wide body. ;)

It's got a couple of display issues at the moment, so the two glasses are being sent off to the board tech to get a bit of TLC. Then all I need is a new sheet of playfield glass and it's "done".

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Thanks Jeff! Between seeing Jared getting his machine up and running and realizing after the Micro Cab I have zero patience for painting, I’m now inspired to leave Firepower battle scarred and push forward with putting down final clear coat and then reassemble. Or at least that’s my new year’s resolution.

Narc0lep5y

Feb 21, 2015
Painting sucks. I spent the holidays priming my virtual cab. Sanding in between coats is the worst. And I'm not even doing a design on the side like you did for your micro. I feel your pain.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.