Easy Multiball Special

skippycue

Jul 16, 2013
I've seen a lot of people complaining about the early physics of this table and then Farsight released a patch "fixing" the problem. However, by fixing the initial problems they introduced several others. Firstly, they seem to have increased the bumper sensitivity almost to the point of proximity bumpers instead of collision bumpers. In other words, they trigger when the ball is near them or maybe just barely touching them. This made it incredibly challenging to get the ball to the upper left flipper because the normal way to do this is to hit the captive ball and let the ball roll down to the upper flipper. However, with the new physics, the pop bumper triggers and prevents the ball from rolling past it to the upper flipper. This made getting an extra ball one of the harder goals for me on this table.

The other problem is that with the new physics you can no longer hit the lock ramp from a caught position, there is not enough power. You have to instead hit it with a live shot which requires some very precise timing. This made getting the multiball special award really challenging for me because it was difficult to restart multiball. I did however figure out a nice repeatable safe shot for earning those multiball awards which you can see in the video.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.