What FX3 Tournament Settings Should Zen Add?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
[MENTION=7578]trash80[/MENTION] I don’t play on Steam I’m afraid and never knew you could watch each others game-play on that platform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, you can watch live if the person enables broadcasting. For instance, right now I am set to private since I’m playing beta tables. Once I have permission, I’ll enable broadcasting and let people know when I’ll be playing on Twitter. You don't have to own the game at all on Steam to watch.

Lroy

Mar 9, 2019
[MENTION=134]shutyertrap[/MENTION] I do have PBFX3 on Steam but I haven’t collected the tables there as Nintendo Switch is my personal platform of choice. However, it’s cool to at least have that viewing feature available through Steam but still isn’t quite what I had in mind for viewable replays of games across all platforms via the tournament leaderboards.

Anyhow, perhaps you could also post an announcement on this here forum when you are broadcasting as I turned my back on social media sites like Twitter and FaceBook couple years back. Haven’t missed them one iota.

msilcommand

Mar 22, 2019
There is an annoying bug I would like them to remove from PC. I have told them about it, yes.

On PC, when you have completed multiple tournaments and you enter the tournament section, one of the tourns you completed displays. You then click to proceed to the next tourn you completed, a modal appears, then disappears, and you are stuck on that same tourn. It loops this way infinitely. So, you have to back out and re-enter the tourn section. Once you are on your last tourn, the issue does not occur.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Ha! For as many times I’ve had that happen to me, I never thought to complain about it. It certainly is one of those minor annoyances.

Lroy

Mar 9, 2019
If we’re talking bugs in tourneys, I would dearly like them to fix this bizarre bug I keep encountering when trying to view the completed tournament leaderboard. I’m playing on Nintendo Switch, no idea if this glitch also happens on other platforms.

Basically, in a user created tournament, if there are enough participants to go over two screens (this is about 8/9 or more I think) one of the top or bottom names seems to disappear from view. This never happens when viewing the rankings during the tournament, only after the tournament has finished.

Lost count of the number of times, I’ve scrolled up and down the players list only to find the top score and bottom score disappear as soon as the list moves up or down.

I have mentioned this bug to Zen via their official PNFX3 Discord server not had any specific response about this bug or whether they intend to fix it.

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
Lroy, never had that happen on Steam. Is it that the list scrolls away a bit from top or bottom so there is one name you can't see, or is it more like the list starting with 2nd highest score?

Lroy

Mar 9, 2019
Lroy, never had that happen on Steam. Is it that the list scrolls away a bit from top or bottom so there is one name you can't see, or is it more like the list starting with 2nd highest score?

Missed this post, I don’t seem to be getting notifications anymore. But hey, what I’m talking about is that the top or bottom person just disappears. So yes, the rankings start at number 2 with a space where number 1 should be. Or the last person’s entry is just blank. If there’s 20 people: the leaderboard will end at 19 with a gap where 20 should be.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.