Stern pinball arcade retal version Xbox one

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
Ok, i have been trying to find a definitive answer to this online but seems to be a state secret, so i want to buy the retail box version of this with for the xbox one, and as it is not avalible in the UK to buy officially, i will have a to grab a USA copy for ebay, and luckly with xbox one games being region free it should have no issues playing, BUT!, i want to ask how many tables does this game come with on the disc and are playable, as i can't seem to find a straight answer anywhere........i did try and buy the tables digitally on the xbox one but i can't for the life of me fathom out what tables are in each pack or how many tables are in each pack, and everything has to be bought in app, and there seems to be no info on anything so you have no idea what you are buying....so i think the retail copy would be the best way to go here, so if anyone has a copy and can tell me how many tables in on the disc i would be most grateful...thanks :)

(Update, ok i just took a gamble and grabbed a copy for £23 from ebay for the xbox one, if it works good stuff)

So mods you cab deleted this thread if you want and clear some room, cheers.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.