Bug MAJOR ISSUES.... Sound effects going away still and game crashing

xZOMBIEx

May 28, 2017
Dr Who table (original one) is still messed up. I thought it was part of the "Audio Issues" because after you play for a little bit the sound fx for the flippers and other things goes away completely. Funny thing is before the update, the sounds would come back after pausing the game, but they would go away again soon after. Now they don't come back at all. Even if you pause and exit the game.

It seemed like when you pick which Dr before you launch the ball, if you keep pressing the right flipper the sound starts going away and then the left flipper would kind of bring it back a little, but eventually it went away.

Then once those sound fx goes away, like the sound it would make when you press the flipper buttons, it ends up taking away the sound in the menu as well and this is for the entire game.

I left Dr Who and went to Frank Thomas Baseball table and none of the menu sound effects was working whether it was switching from Start to Options and then scrolling up and down, nothing, then to make matters worse, the game crashed when I tried to start it. It wasn't a blue screen crash, no it was like about to load, like the camera was panning over the table and just stayed there and never started. I had to close application to fully get out...

And that's where I've had it... Again, one step forward and 2-3 steps back...

I guarantee Twilight Zone still has a missing plunger rod I bet.

I tried pausing the game and the music didn't stop like it did before, but that was only on Black Knight 2000. Well Dr Who also kept playing the regular music, but like I stated, the sound effects for the flippers and other things like the ball hitting things went away. Some sounds would play when it hit certain things, but there was more missing than what would kind of play or emit sound...

So frustrating...

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
Yup. Makes me remember that time I rebought almost every table all over again on ps4 at the last moments of the countdown... just so i could have an extra set that is glitched up, has jagged edges on things and all kinds of sound issues. They said they would continue to support and fix the tables after the cut off, where is the better monster bash image?

xZOMBIEx

May 28, 2017
Yup. They said they would continue to support and fix the tables after the cut off, where is the better monster bash image?

It's amazing how people were still willing to believe them even though I called them out on their lies way before they cut everything off. Though if you were on Xbox 360, you would have seen it coming a mile away.

Such a shame Farsight lied to their customers and just dropped the ball. I think the ONLY update that they have applied since they killed everything was taking AC~DC off due to losing the license or something similar to that.

I'm just glad Zen Studios was there to pick up the ball. It does kind of suck having to get the same tables all over yet again, but at least they are better in every way and the physics are 100 times better and more true to real life than Farsight's ever was.

I think those two doofusses, the wanna-be Beavis & Butt-Head developers had a steam a little while back, playing their crappy non licensed Pinball game, lmao.. My have the mighty have fallen....

You all should have known though that they weren't going to keep supporting these tables, even if it's game breaking they weren't going to come back to fix. I just hope people new to PS4, PS5, and Xbox don't get suckered into buying the old even more expensive packs they have still out there.

There should be a disclaimer on all the tables that they are no longer supported and still tons of bugs and glitches remain. In all honesty, they should be removed from being able to be purchased from new buyers...

Well I'll catch ya'll later, hope time has been well to all of you...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.