When will the next Pinball Arcade table be released?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Can't believe PBA Bowling makes FS more money than TPA DLC. C'mon guys, release the Gottliebs.
Also, it probably does. There are a lot more bowlers than there are pinball players (disclaimer: an opinion with no basis in fact or research, but I consider it likely to be true).

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Also, it probably does. There are a lot more bowlers than there are pinball players (disclaimer: an opinion with no basis in fact or research, but I consider it likely to be true).

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I’d have to agree. You don’t see pinball tournaments on TV like you see bowling.

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
I’d have to agree. You don’t see pinball tournaments on TV like you see bowling.

I don't see either on TV in the UK. Wonder what the chances are of Dara O'Briain hosting a pinball based program on Dave? School of Hard Sums, and Go 8-bit got commissioned so it can't be impossible.

Failing that could always have it as a team task in Taskmaster - one button per person, machine set so only one button works at a time?

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
It may be apocryphal, but I remember hearing that when the NHL went on strike in 2005 ESPN replaced the cancelled hockey games in the broadcast schedule with professional poker - which ended up getting higher ratings than the NHL games ever did, so they didn't bother bringing hockey back after the strike.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.