Williams Pinball App Discussion

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I just checked and it still works. I noted my ticket number (it ended in 345), started a challenge, pressed the pause button and 'exit challenge', was sent back to the main menu and my ticket count still ended in 345. I'm on iOS, so can't say if it works for Android.

Thanks for the info. I'll have to pay close attention next time (a ticket challenge opens up) to see exactly what I'm doing and what exactly is happening. I do remember noting that the tickets were subtracted immediately upon starting the challenge.

BTW, I am on iOS.

Last edited:

daduki

Feb 17, 2013
Thanks for the info. I'll have to pay close attention next time (a ticket challenge opens up) to see exactly what I'm doing and what exactly is happening. I do remember noting that the tickets were subtracted immediately upon starting the challenge.

BTW, I am on iOS.

This is happening for me as well, I'm on iOS with the app updated to the latest version. As soon as I start a challenge - I mean before launching the first ball - tickets are immediately subtracted.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
This is happening for me as well, I'm on iOS with the app updated to the latest version. As soon as I start a challenge - I mean before launching the first ball - tickets are immediately subtracted.

I verified this action numerous times yesterday. Upon selecting any ticketed challenge, the arcade tickets are immediately subtracted (you can visually see this if you look at your ticket quantity at the top of the screen) so even if you abort the challenge, you've still lost those arcade tickets.

This is using the latest iOS version as well.

Not sure what version [MENTION=134]shutyertrap[/MENTION] is using since I assume he is on the beta team.

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
Don't think there is a beta version for ios, only for Steam (which given its not long until a table announcement should be active).

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
Don't think there is a beta version for ios, only for Steam (which given its not long until a table announcement should be active).

The Steam Volume 6 preview branch has been active since the middle of March. No real "beta" with new tables on Steam just yet, or so it seems...:confused:

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
MadScience2006;294264 This is using the latest iOS version as well. Not sure what version [MENTION=134 said:
shutyertrap[/MENTION] is using since I assume he is on the beta team.

I’m using the latest version too (there is no iOS beta team, just to be clear)

I note my ticket count, currently at 32,345. I go into daily challenges, select the top one, press play. Game starts, I flip a few balls, I push the pause button and select to leave the challenge. It does, and my ticket count is the same. I’ve been doing this same method since Vol 4. Other players have confirmed it working for them too, so I’m not an anomaly.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I go into daily challenges, select the top one, press play. Game starts, I flip a few balls, I push the pause button and select to leave the challenge. It does, and my ticket count is the same.

Well, playing the "top one" (or first and second) challenges doesn't cost any tickets to play in the first place. I'm talking about the third and fourth challenge that cost 15 & 25 tickets respectively...what happens when you play the third or fourth challenge?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Okay, I feel a bit stupid not trying this out on 3rd and 4th challenge, and you are indeed correct that it’s using up tix. No idea when that changed then, because it was definitely something I was tracking when I first saw what I thought I saw way back when.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
server is "down for maintenance, will be back shortly" on android. looks like the gears are goin' hope this means we will get some sweet news soon :)

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Yep...server's been "down" here for me as well all morning (iOS). Maybe it just crashed and there's no one there to reboot it until Monday (typical response for when a server goes down on the weekend).

No challenges and no free arcade ticket harvesting for the immediate future.

Last edited:

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
still down. cant even play the tables ive unlocked due to that why would i ever make it so i cant recieve calls and texts on my phone to play a game... and they really should just have a simple play offline button so that you dont have to go in airplane mode about it

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.