Williams Pinball App Discussion

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I just opened the app and there’s a limited time offer (2 days, 23 hours left) where I can unlock all 7 tables for $27.99 Canadian ($4/table). Unfortunately I only have $20 on my iTunes account; I tend to buy tables piecemeal as well.

Gord, where is this offer in the app? I’m not seeing it.

I’ve been hoping they would do something like this. I’ll definitely buy it if I can find the offer.

Last edited:

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Gord, where is this offer in the app. I’m not seeing it.

I’ve been hoping they would do something like this. I’ll definitely buy it if I can find the offer.
I’m not seeing it either and I’ve been looking for days...at least since the developer mentioned it in the App Store.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Okay, they’re clearly only showing it to some users, as it appears right about the 3 selections on the main page. Maybe it’s a regional thing?

It’s good value in terms of the other options in the game, but nearly twice as much as the Marvel tables in Zen Pinball.

106467A4-4142-4D84-86DC-0D3479043A6D.jpg

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Thanks Gord. Yeah, that isn’t showing up on my app. Odd
Yeah, a good value not great. But I’d pick it up at that price. Hope the offer comes my way at some point. $3 or $4 a pin is fine with me.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I should mention that that price would equal $20 US in appstore equivalency (a 99c US app is $1.39 CAN).

abouttreefitty

Apr 26, 2014
I hate how some tables are inconsistent with pausing the timer when a video mode starts up. Lost a lot of challenges because of this.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Maybe Zen can answer why some of us are not seeing the option to purchase the current tables for US $20 while others are...

I'm not buying an iTunes card (to make up the ~$10 I need) until I see some sign of being able to purchase. Maybe Zen doesn't want our money:confused:

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I installed Williams on my son's iPad mini 4 and was presented with the table purchase offer...I'm reluctant to try the purchase because I have no idea if the purchase will transfer over to my own iPad mini 4. We are using the same Apple ID for iTunes/App Store purchases so theoretically, it should work since the app now has a new "Restore purchases" option but I don't know that I want to make the purchase if it's stuck only on my son's iPad.

Seems like the offer is presented on devices that have had the app newly installed on it...but that's just speculation.

For those that made the purchase, does it transfer over to other iDevices that are on the same iTunes purchases Apple ID?

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Just showed up for me on Android, after an update:
598e009dc287e4d9f345e26fd03ec740.jpg

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Wonder if I delete and reinstall? Hmmm
That doesn’t work. I’ve also signed out of my Apple ID, restarted the iPad, signed back in with no luck. Maybe tied to if you beta tested the app or not? Maybe offered only to new users or users who have just freshly installed the app?

Like I mentioned above, my son’s mini 4 got the offer (new install) and he’s on the same Apple ID as mine is.

Not purchasing on his if the purchase won’t transfer (under Restore Purchases in the game) to mine. I’d be throwing away $20 if the purchase didn’t transfer over.

Last edited:

Catapult Ace

May 27, 2015
When I'm logged in my google play store account it says clearly that a time limited offer to purchase every table has been added to the app. But I don't have this option in the store, I reinstalled the app already.

Carpy

May 7, 2012
I’ve just unlocked my first table at level three and have noticed I need 100 Z coins to unlock to level 4.
I hardly get any Z coins on my card flips and I don’t think I’ll ever reach 100 without purchasing them.
Will I find once I’m playing the pro challenges that I get more Z coins card flips?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts