Williams Pinball App Discussion

MBeeching

Oct 4, 2018
Through a phone reset, I've lost my Google Play Games progress and have an open support case with Zen to restore it.

Gutted, wonder why that occurred. I've got the game concurrently installed on two devices sharing the same account, the only game data not shared between the two appears to be Safe Cracker tokens. Out of curiosity what are Zen asking for the 'Legendary' table pack, does it include all ten tables?

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Gutted, wonder why that occurred. I've got the game concurrently installed on two devices sharing the same account, the only game data not shared between the two appears to be Safe Cracker tokens. Out of curiosity what are Zen asking for the 'Legendary' table pack, does it include all ten tables?

I paid $30 US

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
In Aussie...

e0a2f5b5a0dba3b702088b328244d8ff.jpg

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
I've just got a new android smartphone (smartphone before that was barely a smartphone, think it failed its IQ test! - it would hardly run anything) as I had a reason last week to get one, followed by another very good reason on Sunday.

Obviously I've now installed Williams Pinball on it, but I can't see how to exit the program once its running. I feel I may be missing something that should be obvious that I don't know about.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I've just got a new android smartphone (smartphone before that was barely a smartphone, think it failed its IQ test! - it would hardly run anything) as I had a reason last week to get one, followed by another very good reason on Sunday.

Obviously I've now installed Williams Pinball on it, but I can't see how to exit the program once its running. I feel I may be missing something that should be obvious that I don't know about.

Android doesn't have a clean exit button built in. Use your recents button and swipe the app out of your recents to "Exit".

sihumchai

Apr 18, 2019
Heads up. You can now buy Monster Box for 20 Zen coins in the store to get 5 random parts. Since parts for the 2 new table are not dropping in the regular challenges, this is the only way you can get parts for Monster Bash and Creature from the Black Lagoon aside from the Timed Challenges.

twopossums

Apr 14, 2019
Weird. I get the message about the monster box at the splash screen when I open the app but it’s not there in the store.

sihumchai

Apr 18, 2019
You know what? After I posted the above message, the servers went down. But now upon checking the app again, I can still see that the Monster Box is still there. No splash screen for me though.

twopossums

Apr 14, 2019
I guess I’ll go with the normal response to Zen and just give it time and maybe it will sort itself out. I should be able to get CFTBL to level 2 with this challenge then Monster Bash should be easy to get to level 2 with the next one so I guess I don’t really need it. I’ve got over a 1,000 coins that are burning a hole in my pocket though.

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
Android doesn't have a clean exit button built in. Use your recents button and swipe the app out of your recents to "Exit".

That helps a bit. the recents button is the square one? If it appears and I press it I get several windows with an "X" in the corner that I can click to close, including the Williams one.

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
Yep that's the one [MENTION=7432]wilbers[/MENTION]

Is it common on Android not to be able to close apps that way? On the phone I've just got the square button isn't there all the time, including when Williams pinball is running.

Given the boohickiness / grinding of mobile games I don't think I'll be installing many to find out. I should be giving its sat-nav capabilities a try this weekend, my previous phone did just run google maps but was so slow I never did use it for more than getting you are here dot - this one has already decided where I live and automatically downloaded map of the local area.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
Is it common on Android not to be able to close apps that way? On the phone I've just got the square button isn't there all the time, including when Williams pinball is running.

You should be able to bring it up in most apps by swiping up from the bottom area of the screen.

Mk pinball fan

Jul 11, 2012
Dumb question here. I purchased the Universal Monsters pack (on iOS) for $9.99 thinking I was getting all four stars since all of the other Williams packs I have purchase for the price had everything unlocked. It only had two stats unlocked, and I contacted Zen and they informed me that the Universal pack only comes with two stars. I was not happy at all, but I began playing the tables and I finally have enough table parts to unlock the next level in creature. It says promote table 3000 tickets. I thought I only needed table parts for the next star? Do I have to get 3000 tickets and 40 table parts per star?

Last edited:

HighFive

Jun 9, 2019
Dumb question here. I purchased the Universal Monsters pack for $9.99 thinking I was getting all four stars since all of the other Williams packs I have purchase for the price had everything unlocked. It onl had two stats unlocked, and I contacted Zen and they informed me that the Universsl pack only comes with two stars. I was not happ at all, but I began playing the tables and I finally have enough table parts to unlock the next level in creature. It says promote table 3000 tickets. I thought I only needed table parts for the next star? Do I have to get 3000 tickets and 40 table parts per star?

Same boat. Note that upgrading from 3 to 4 cost 150 zen coins if i remember correctly, so you will have to spend money again ( non sense ). IOS they cannot refund, either from Apple or Zen, waiting for response in which they offer me Zen coins to compensate the grinding, still didnt receive it. This is just so mixed up, was able to buy no problem the first 3 packs, i painfully grind pack no.4 to two stars, never saw an occasion to simply buy them 4 stars , and now this with Universal Pack, which also bought, but at 2 stars...

Best advice is wait for their answer to see what you can do, if your on android it might be a different thing.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
It’s only 2 stars, same as it was for Vol 4. The final upgrade costs 100 coins and 100 table parts. If you don’t like grinding, go to the store and make a one time purchase of the Pro Physics, Pro Difficulty, and visual enhancement. It’s good for any past and future tables.

Mk pinball fan

Jul 11, 2012
It’s only 2 stars, same as it was for Vol 4. The final upgrade costs 100 coins and 100 table parts. If you don’t like grinding, go to the store and make a one time purchase of the Pro Physics, Pro Difficulty, and visual enhancement. It’s good for any past and future tables.

Hi shutyertrap

I'm 100% sure I received four stars on vol 4. for the one time purchase of $9.99 on iOS. I've done zero grinding until the Universal Tables. This is why I'm a little confused. Why are some tables for 9.99 four stars and some are two? Thanks for the info on the one time purchase information. I did not realize this.

PS/ love the podcast! I listen and watch each week! Keep up the great work!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I received four stars tables as well when I purchased Volume 4 on Android. Bottom line, mobile users are upset about not having the same opportunity to purchase fully featured tables at the same price as console and PC users. Thankfully, Zen is looking into this and hope to have a resolution soon.

HighFive

Jun 9, 2019
I even think that the way we can purchase is not only different from Android or IOS, but user too. As example, my friend installed Williams Pinball, and he got the chance to buy a few pack at 4 stars from the start, offer i never saw appear. If i remember correctly, i had to ask Zen to make similar offer appear to get pack no.3.

I just wish they could fix that , i mean, for those who just want to play , no doing anything with challenges, upgrade.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.