Williams Pinball App Discussion

MBeeching

Oct 4, 2018
Don't forget to save some of those tickets to actually "promote" the table once you get enough parts.

Yeah that 50000 included four promotions (12000), though the final upgrade requires Zen coins.
I do have enough to max everything but that would leave little incentive to play challenges for several months.

strells

Oct 7, 2014
Is anybody still having ad-related bugs? On my iPad, after watching an ad (that x in the corner can't come soon enough), the screen will be frozen back in the app but you can still tap buttons (I know where the button will appear). I get the challenge reward, but I have to force quit to get the game working again.

Scared Stiff

May 18, 2019
Is anybody still having ad-related bugs? On my iPad, after watching an ad (that x in the corner can't come soon enough), the screen will be frozen back in the app but you can still tap buttons (I know where the button will appear). I get the challenge reward, but I have to force quit to get the game working again.

Yes, it has made me stop watching the ads because it is super annoying!

HighFive

Jun 9, 2019
The ticket part box is giving me parts for Monsters and Vol 5. It's a nice ticket sink if you really need to spend some of those things.

The new holiday challenges give tickets and coins. Not really worth resetting those, despite being cheaper than before.

Its a bit worth it, for 1 zen coin, for challenge one and 2, you get about 200-225 tickets each so for like 5 zen coins, 1000 tickets give you 10 parts. Still a lot of grinding to make them go to lvl 4, 500 parts plus the difference of lvl 2-3, around 200 parts here i need. Thats a lot of grinding here, but hey, its free...will stop complaining a bit lol

HighFive

Jun 9, 2019
A bit of math this morning. Each challenge gives about 225 tickets, can take about 5 min to do, so going to say for an hour, we can get around 2500 tickets, which equal in parts to let say 25 parts. Going to do a round number here, in an hour at 1000 tickets for 10 parts, its 30 parts per hour. 5 tables require 100 part each to max lvl 3-4, 50 part each lvl 2-3, were talking around 750 parts needed to max them. 750 parts at 30 parts an hour, 25 hours will be required. The challenge holiday special is still here for the next 12 days, so, get ready to do challenges for more than 2 hours a day if you want to maxed the last 5 tables! ��

MBeeching

Oct 4, 2018
I've now maxed all the tables, though I'll keep playing a few challenges a day to top up my dwindling coin and ticket balance!
A subtle but perhaps noteworthy observation, my Grade 4 tables are no longer classified as 'owned' in the Arcade section. Clearly a change made to better comply with the EULA.

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
I've just got a marketing email. Can get Theatre of Magic to 3 stars for free (mine was at 2 stars), got 70 free table parts and a heap(3,900?) tickets.

MBeeching

Oct 4, 2018
I usually receive their VIP/e-shots although not on this occasion, according to Twitter the reward link is: http://bit.ly/WMSMagic
The app does open but it takes an age then gets stuck on a Fetching Data prompt, but that could be due to the rampant server issues.

Scared Stiff

May 18, 2019
I usually receive their VIP/e-shots although not on this occasion, according to Twitter the reward link is: http://bit.ly/WMSMagic
The app does open but it takes an age then gets stuck on a Fetching Data prompt, but that could be due to the rampant server issues.

Thanks so much for posting this. I never would have known how to go about getting this. 3900 tickets. Merry Christmas to me. :)

MBeeching

Oct 4, 2018
Dang, for me the link says that the site can't be reached.

Happy New Year everyone, hope you all had a good Christmas!

I eventually managed to connect to the server though I was awarded no tickets, just a notification that I had already claimed the offer. Shame but no great loss.

MBeeching

Oct 4, 2018
Just noticed this Bonus Challenge has appeared in the store (100 coins).
Fairly certain I previously spent coins unlocking an additional Challenge mode :confused:

challpinball-Custom.jpg

Scared Stiff

May 18, 2019
Another special challenge launched this morning. And 100 free Zen coins given on top of it! They are really trying to get everyone caught up! Good on Zen. Thank you!

Kerguelan

Jul 12, 2016
Just noticed this Bonus Challenge has appeared in the store (100 coins).
Fairly certain I previously spent coins unlocking an additional Challenge mode :confused:

challpinball-Custom.jpg

Me too, does that mean I’ll get a fifth entry on the main challenges screen? Wasn’t the fourth challenge that we had to pay (zen coins) to unlock, marketed as a pro level challenge and tends to be (just a little bit) harder to achieve than the other three?

Maybe I need to check for an update in the App Store to see this properly, since that’s been the cause of mixed messages between the what’s new pop up and what we see on screen in the past.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.