Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Williams Pinball App Discussion

My Devices
    Samsungy Galaxy S5, S7 edge, PC
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I received the coins on Android as well but not on iOS.

My Devices
    PC, Mac, iOS mobile
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On iOS. I didn’t get the server coin offer. But did get the previous offer.

My Devices
    Android Tablet/phone
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im more and more convinced that the game changes something that makes gameplay harder. I was playing junkyard in the league tournament and I could not keep the ball in the field. It must have drained over 30 times in the span of 3 minutes. I usually dont do too bad with this table.
    Yesterday I lost 6 games in a row in the league. I quit the app and restarted it and didnt lose any of the 4 games that I played.

This is just what I have observed.
    Another thing is I dont know why I bother with multiball, I cant keep the balls in the field for more than 10 seconds... its crazy. The other day, I dont remember what table I was playing I got the multiball and the three balls drained straight, I didnt get to hit any of them and when they came out the first two straight out drained and managed to salvage the last ball to keep it in play. It was insane.

My Devices
    PC, Android
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerjoe View Post
    Im more and more convinced that the game changes something that makes gameplay harder. I was playing junkyard in the league tournament and I could not keep the ball in the field. It must have drained over 30 times in the span of 3 minutes. I usually dont do too bad with this table.
    Yesterday I lost 6 games in a row in the league. I quit the app and restarted it and didnt lose any of the 4 games that I played.

This is just what I have observed.
    Another thing is I dont know why I bother with multiball, I cant keep the balls in the field for more than 10 seconds... its crazy. The other day, I dont remember what table I was playing I got the multiball and the three balls drained straight, I didnt get to hit any of them and when they came out the first two straight out drained and managed to salvage the last ball to keep it in play. It was insane.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug....
    Who says you can't take it with you?

My Devices
    PS3, PS4, PC, iOS, Switch
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    But see, this to me is what makes it more realistic. There’s been plenty of times when playing on a real machine that these exact things happen. I’ve never played one where I could consistently do the same thing over and over based on expected ball behavior. These machines were designed to drain balls, not to let you have a 10 minute ball.

My Devices
    PC, Android
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shutyertrap View Post
    But see, this to me is what makes it more realistic. There’s been plenty of times when playing on a real machine that these exact things happen. I’ve never played one where I could consistently do the same thing over and over based on expected ball behavior. These machines were designed to drain balls, not to let you have a 10 minute ball.
    Yep, you have to remember that these things were originally made to make money first and to entertain the marks second (or maybe third or fourth even). If the tables played exactly the same way every time you played them, they'd get boring pretty quickly. For me, anyway.
    Having said that, there are times when it seems like a table is deliberately picking on me.....
    Who says you can't take it with you?

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819