Master List of Issues -- Williams Pinball

strells

Oct 7, 2014
In Funhouse on Switch (and this may be common on other tables), the plungers with the analog sticks (at least on my pro controller) are extremely sensitive, making it very hard to hit the hideout or the options from the left plunger.

Also, if you overshoot the left plunger past the three rewards, every time I did this, the ball would get stuck at the top, requiring a nudge to free it. I'm not sure what it's getting caught on up there, but I could consistently reproduce this.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
In Funhouse on Switch (and this may be common on other tables), the plungers with the analog sticks (at least on my pro controller) are extremely sensitive, making it very hard to hit the hideout or the options from the left plunger.

Also, if you overshoot the left plunger past the three rewards, every time I did this, the ball would get stuck at the top, requiring a nudge to free it. I'm not sure what it's getting caught on up there, but I could consistently reproduce this.
This might be limited to the Switch version only. The PS4 version works just fine in that reguard.

Last edited:

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
Black Rose:
Sound effects from Williams Pinball: Visual Extras is being played even when the mode is turned off. This has been an issue since release on PC.
You can hear sword swooshes, compass lid opening and closing, and exclamations when she is falling when losing ball and so on. This is very annoying and hopefully quite an easy fix?

Last edited:

Lykaion23

Apr 8, 2014
By the way could it be that the challenges on mobile are mixed too, Dr.Dude one-ball 880.000 points, 5min 430.000 and survive 2.000.000?

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Black Rose:
Sound effects from Williams Pinball: Visual Extras is being played even when the mode is turned off. This has been an issue since release on PC.
You can hear sword swooshes, compass lid opening and closing, and exclamations when she is falling when losing ball and so on. This is very annoying and hopefully quite an easy fix?

Already reported.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Also Monster Bash now ends after the first ball is lost.

PS4
Odd! It's working fine for me and I checked both single player and classic single player mode. I should note that I'm playing the game on PS4 Pro and I recently rebuilt the database in safe mode.

mario02

Apr 1, 2020
I've ran into it on all 3 tables. A simple workaround is to play the game offline, since the bug is tied to the leaderboards.
I'm on ps4 too and the game is crashing on the 3 new tables. Also on tournaments. Hope this is solved asap because its very frustrating. Another problem when it crashes is that the preferences get reset, the high scores reset also.

Enviado desde mi SM-J710MN mediante Tapatalk

Members online

Members online