Haunted House
T2
Flight 2000
Class of 1812
Cue Ball Wizard
Wipe Out

Duke

Jul 13, 2018
Problem is after update I cant advance from the final score screen. Nothing happens when I click that "v" to continue. At least T2 works now

GET

May 1, 2016
The only thing I noticed was Elvira got a huge upgrade in graphics and gameplay. And not much else.

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
Historically, FarSight does not do release notes for iOS, for whatever reason, it's up to the customers to figure out what has changed. Thankfully we have this forum to share the info as we find it.

It's actually really good to hear that they are doing improvements to Elvira, graphical improvements to Williams tables is a really good sign coming out of FarSight. Monster bash next?

Medieval_Gofers

May 29, 2013
Well I hate to be negative but this update is pretty awful. Glaring issues on tables, including ones that received new versions, are still present. Only change I’ve noticed is slightly better Elvira graphics BUT they’ve botched the alphanumeric displays so that the backbox display is now see through, and the ball doesnt simulate going into the trough anymore it occasionally just freezes below the flippers and then vanishes.

Cactus Canyon got an update but it didn’t fix the missing backbox, waterfall ramp or train plastic textures OR the inconsistent insert colours. Bride of Pinbot got an update but the displays still don’t function, display goes blank when choosing from the big wheel still and the plastic over the shooter lane is still missing and rendering lime green.

Not to mention all the other issues that are still present and have been for years I.e. catapult jackpot light not working, alpha quadrant ramp light not working, gozer target light not working, big buck ram jackpot light not working, cannon fodder light not working, creature from the black lagoon slide insert just rendering shapes, medieval madness speaker grill abscent, white water legs missing textures, Ripley’s believe it or not idol plastic still wrong and no 3 light illumination, circus Voltaire ramp decal missing, funhouse display issues...the list goes on and on and on.

Say what you will about the Zen Gameplay mechanics for Williams Pinball, but at least their games are free of issues (so far) and look great. Close to giving up on tpa now that zen has shown how these tables should look. Hopefully farsight turns it around.

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
Well, the tables do look better!
I'm having severe super slo-mo issues tho. It occasionally slows waaaay down and snaps back in hyper speed. My iPad Pro is the 2016 model, so maybe that's the deal.
I've noticed the slowdown before – and that's a key reason I haven’t bought the AC/DC,Trek,WhoaNellie tables – but it seems a little worse. Probably won’t be able to afford a new iPad for a while so I may just be stuck. A shame because I really miss playing Big Shot & Firepower but they really drag.
Is it just me or have they tweaked the table views? They seem different.
Also, I always use the white ball with zebra stripes because I have a lot trouble tracking the standard silver ball and they've changed the zebra ball from white to silver. It's no better than the other one now. If it didn’t move in slow motion I wouldn’t stand a chance.

Members online

Members online