iOS - Request TPA no longer available for older devices

jonathan.rowe.75

Nov 5, 2015
Still rocking iPad 2, the Pinball Arcade, Age of Pinball, and Zaccaria Pinball no longer works. The apps just doesn’t open. Black screen only. The only Pinball app/s that open an are playable are the Zen Pinball. Money/tables wasted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jonathan.rowe.75

Nov 5, 2015
Do any of them work if you disable wifi?

Sadly no. I thought maybe that it would, but no. TPA logo appears and then black screen, no actual game. This even happens on Age of Pinball, different company. All used to open

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I think this is a fact of life with mobile devices, sadly. I’ve had apps I paid for years ago that I really liked or had great utility fall by the wayside because the devs just didn’t keep it up to date or only focus on current hardware. I can’t see a solution other than getting newer kit that can run iOS 12 as that’s the most likely problem down the line.

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
Still works on my old iPad 3 which still has iOS 9 on it. If it's happening with multiple apps, then doing a fresh restore on your iPad and stating with clean slate may help. Did wonders for me when I started having apps crash.

jonathan.rowe.75

Nov 5, 2015
*UPDATE*

I got the The Pinball Arcade Plus app to work by resetting the iPad (of course!) and downloading the app again. It’s an older version as I’m running iOS 9.3.5. So I am now downloading all my (legacy) tables that I purchased, 53/70 tables. SO grateful that I have these tables before the loss of ownership/acquisition. Thanks everyone!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.