Tournament

Yellow Dog

Jun 29, 2015
Was playing in current tournament earlier. Tried to play just now bu can’t get access.

First message says certificate for this service is invalid.

Then “you have been disconnected from the network”

Vigno

Oct 8, 2017
Was playing in current tournament earlier. Tried to play just now bu can’t get access.

First message says certificate for this service is invalid.

Then “you have been disconnected from the network”

Same here, I have sent out a request to the helpdesk earlier today...

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
How do you know when tournament is on?
I signed up farsight newsletter with 3 different email addresses but never received a single newsletter. :(

Yellow Dog

Jun 29, 2015
How do you know when tournament is on?
I signed up farsight newsletter with 3 different email addresses but never received a single newsletter. :(

Same here.

I just log on each day and click on tournament to see if there is one running.

Lately there have been more tournaments but running for four days at a time which is better in my opinion.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
kind of hoping they would have extended the tournament because of the server glitch,
wasn't even able to participate

1adam12

Nov 28, 2017
I also got that message on the last day or two of the tournament. Yesterday there was no error, and they had final standings available.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
Farsight changed the tournament page on pinballarcade.com in the recent past. Now we can see PS4 tournament results in the middle section. That was PSN before that and we could see PS3 results there only. Now PS3 results were sacrified for PS4 results. It's OK for me but what about PS3 users? What about dividing the page to 4 sections?

My other problem is that the 2018 tournaments' data are almost completely missing. Only 15th Dec tournament data is in the list. Nothing else from 2018.

1adam12

Nov 28, 2017
Farsight changed the tournament page on pinballarcade.com in the recent past. Now we can see PS4 tournament results in the middle section. That was PSN before that and we could see PS3 results there only. Now PS3 results were sacrified for PS4 results. It's OK for me but what about PS3 users? What about dividing the page to 4 sections?

My other problem is that the 2018 tournaments' data are almost completely missing. Only 15th Dec tournament data is in the list. Nothing else from 2018.
I lost all hope for tourney data after the UI change up front.

In every tournament you could check your standings overall or table by table. They somehow lost the ability to check table by table and it never came back. That's when the descent began for me.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.