Bug Balls moving underneath table are visible

luxmatic

May 20, 2012
As balls are moved from scoops, etc, to other parts of the playfield, they remain visible as if they are on top of the playfield. I’ve seen this on Funhouse, Blackhole, and Creature.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
As balls are moved from scoops, etc, to other parts of the playfield, they remain visible as if they are on top of the playfield. I’ve seen this on Funhouse, Blackhole, and Creature.

I'll forward this to our QA team for further investigation. Thanks for the report!

JamesFarsightStudios

FarSight Employee
Jun 8, 2017

Can you help me reproduce this bug please? I'd like to know what special ball/s you were using when you saw this happen if any were used. I can get a 100% reproduction of this using glow balls on the Black Hole table, but not the others.
Thank you.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
On haunted house. Anytime you hit the scoops or the holes that lead to the lower playfield. The ball disappears but the shadow is still on the main playfield moving along like the ball is still visible. Happens every time with the plain silver ball, no weird ball skin needed for this one.

Last edited:

luxmatic

May 20, 2012
No special balls. Standard silver one. Easily seen when hitting the KISS scoop on Creature. Ball moves from there, diagonally across the table, where it is put back in play.

Playing on iOS, iPad Pro, everything is up to date, and in landscape mode.

Members online

Members online