Bug Pistol Poker

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
There is a big problem with ball count I guess.
I earned an extra ball before pistol mania. When starting pistol mania "Extra Ball" bulb is off. After pistol mania extra ball is lost.

Last edited:

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
Mega Mode bug:

At 07:20 all 4 jackpots collected but super jacpot cannot be scored. Red lamp should be on at the joker hole but red is off green is on. Red arrow should be off at the clubs lane (between 10 and J) but it is still lit. Maybe because last card of clubs (A) was collected during previous Mega Mode but right after one of the balls had drained (02:17)?

JamesFarsightStudios

FarSight Employee
Jun 8, 2017
Pistol Poker Rule Set

3rd ball added to the plunger at 04:30

In regards to this video, Shooting the Joker scoop turns 2 ball Mega Mode into a 3 ball play. After the first Joker shot (during Mega Mode) is made, the Ace of Clubs shot has to be made before a third ball can be awarded on the Joker scoop again. There is no 4 ball Mega Mode.

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
In regards to this video, Shooting the Joker scoop turns 2 ball Mega Mode into a 3 ball play. After the first Joker shot (during Mega Mode) is made, the Ace of Clubs shot has to be made before a third ball can be awarded on the Joker scoop again. There is no 4 ball Mega Mode.

I guess 3rd ball should only be added when the other 2 balls are locked in the scoops.

JamesFarsightStudios

FarSight Employee
Jun 8, 2017
Pistol Poker Rom Bug

Mega Mode bug:

At 07:20 all 4 jackpots collected but super jacpot cannot be scored. Red lamp should be on at the joker hole but red is off green is on. Red arrow should be off at the clubs lane (between 10 and J) but it is still lit. Maybe because last card of clubs (A) was collected during previous Mega Mode but right after one of the balls had drained (02:17)?

Thanks for making us aware of this error. Our findings were that this is a Rom bug. On the 11th attempt we were able to reproduce this issue. We've logged it into our issues database so we'll have a record of it moving forward. You are correct that the add bonus light is what is causing the Super Jackpot to not register and light up.

JamesFarsightStudios

FarSight Employee
Jun 8, 2017
We're pretty sure the reason your extra ball wasn't awarded was because the light for extra ball was off when you made the shots (both times) this was due to the ending of Pistol Mania mode when the dmd shows PM bonus' when all lights on the table are in an off state (this is a Rom bug). We're still looking into the early end of game... After nearly 50 attempts matching your game state as close as possible I haven't been able to reproduce this bug yet, but we'll keep trying.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.