Williams' Collection Volume 4 guesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lroy

Mar 9, 2019
[MENTION=134]shutyertrap[/MENTION]s Thanks for the response and opinions fella. Now stop playing that grind-fest, diluted version on mobile and play the tables properly in PBFX3 on console or Steam. (I jest of course ).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MBeeching

Oct 4, 2018
Current Table Ranking:
Theatre of Magic
High Speed 2
Fish Tales
Medieval Madness
Attack From Mars
Party Zone
Black Rose
Champion Pub
Safe Cracker
Junk Yard

No regrets with any of my purchases but Junk Yard is my least favourite by a considerable margin, Fish Tales would place higher if they removed the orbit bump. Eagerly awaiting the Volume 4 announcement and curious to see where those tables rank. Monster Bash and Scared Stiff are very high on my wishlist but I fear I'll be waiting a long time for the Zen versions.

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
and "If only we had a yule log flame to go with it…" is a clue to a time in the video, maybe its just a few frames, or could be 30secs of audio in there.

Its not 7.28.ss - time of sunrise in Budapest on the winter solstice.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
nice choice , I`d say we might get the announcement this Thursday your Wednesday . I wonder what the other 2 are , I`m hoping 1 is Taxi .:cool:

Lroy

Mar 9, 2019
Hopefully if there is a code to be cracked someone can let me know. Not listening to ten hours of that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
nice choice , I`d say we might get the announcement this Thursday your Wednesday . I wonder what the other 2 are , I`m hoping 1 is Taxi .:cool:

Maybe Taxi is included. It is the only table I can think of with something Christmas related

Benny Baroni

Dec 19, 2018
The yule log thing could be nothing more than a reference to really long looping videos (usually a fireplace) but of course there could be something hidden in there

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
If there are 30 willing participants here, we could assign a different 20 minutes to each person and collectively figure out if there is a hidden message.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
im a video editor and animator professionally... downloading now it's 10 gigs, once i have it i can look for any inconsistency in the wav form and speed it up looking for any visuals.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Excellent! Love White Water. Can’t wait to see what Zen have done with it.

Fingers crossed they’ve got the plastics looking good.

Sara

Jul 20, 2013
Aw, man. If White Water is the big announcement for this pack, I guess my wait for Cirqus Voltaire continues. ;.;

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
everything on the wav form looks perfectly consistent, no breaks no volume changes... that does not 100% mean they didnt hide any audio hints but if they did you can't visually notice them on the graph. watched the video sped up to 20min and see nothing either, but if it's just a single or couple frames that would be easy to miss going that fast. i dont think there is any hidden stuff though sorry guys. i even did adjustments to the levels to see if there was text hiding right in front of us and no dice. if they hid anything they did it really good. by the way white water is one of my favorite tables EVER, cannot wait for this.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Aw, man. If White Water is the big announcement for this pack, I guess my wait for Cirqus Voltaire continues. ;.;

I've noticed each pack either has all Bally or all Williams tables. No mix/match so far. 1st pack-all Williams. 2nd and 3rd packs-all Bally. This pack, as far as I know, might be all Williams (more to come on that I'm sure).

I think we'll get CV sooner rather than later. It's one of those tables that's (IMO) most ripe for an overhaul from the TPA version.

I agree with Pete 100% that White Water is one of the all time greats. Been playing it a lot at our local retro arcade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts