Williams' Collection Volume 4 guesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

1adam12

Nov 28, 2017
I agree with Pete 100% that White Water is one of the all time greats. Been playing it a lot at our local retro arcade!

You have not played nearly enough tables! Cute gimmick, but tons of better tables out there.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

mystman12

Apr 21, 2013
You have not played nearly enough tables! Cute gimmick, but tons of better tables out there.

I've played at least a hundred different pinball machines, and Whitewater remains in my top 3. There's definitely more to it than squiggly ramps!

Rover99

Mar 27, 2019
I've played at least a hundred different pinball machines, and Whitewater remains in my top 3. There's definitely more to it than squiggly ramps!

White Water is an all time classic no complaints in it joining the collection.
My guess for the second tier titles according to pre arranged rules Zen seems to follow for themselfs.
Hurricane?
Road Show?
Or Jack*Bot

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Have to say, Zen have done a cracking job of that White Water topper. That's a difficult thing to get right, but the lighting/animation looks spot on imo.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
I'm sure it is Zen's. Note also the wood effect in the background, as is used in the Williams/Bally environment. Obviously it could be pre-rendered rather than running in-game but still, it looks cool.

I'm hoping the table lighting is more in line with Fish Tales this time, with some beautiful clear plastic ramps.

Intrigued as to what the other tables could be. It would be good to see a top non-DMD in there as a kind of statement-of-intent for supporting those.

1adam12

Nov 28, 2017
Well, we all have our favorites! I think I just don't care for part of the layout. I like the theme, I like the shot placement, but it just doesn't hit a home run for me.

In the arcades, I loved some of the old school EM machines. Overall, the original Indiana Jones table was incredible, as was Addams Family and Twilight Zone.

Then The Comet, Elvira, and even Windstorm were all pretty great for me. I'd still like to see a recreation of Jungle Lord, even though it's just sort of a weird Black Knight knockoff.

Nomorestalker

Feb 19, 2013
Ooh well now I hope it's Jackbot but i wonder how edited down the console would have to be since it's all gambing thankfully not an issue on steam.

1adam12

Nov 28, 2017
Well, we all have our favorites! I think I just don't care for part of the layout. I like the theme, I like the shot placement, but it just doesn't hit a home run for me.

In the arcades, I loved some of the old school EM machines. Overall, the original Indiana Jones table was incredible, as was Addams Family and Twilight Zone.

Then The Comet, Elvira, and even Windstorm were all pretty great for me. I'd still like to see a recreation of Jungle Lord, even though it's just sort of a weird Black Knight knockoff.

Windstorm = Whirlwind. Old brain at work.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Looks like it's Red and Ted, WW, and Hurricane pinball for vol 4, not a bad group of tables.

MBeeching

Oct 4, 2018
Pleased with the White Water and Road Show announcement, though I'm less thrilled by the inclusion of Hurricane. I really wanted WHO Dunnit? this time around.

Narc0lep5y

Feb 21, 2015
Volume 1 (4 tables) 10/9/2018
Volume 2 (3 tables) 12/4/2018
Volume 3 (3 tables) 3/19/2019
Volume 4 (3 tables) 5/28/2019

13 tables in 8 months. Not quite 2 per month but thats a pretty amazing pace. 70 days since the last release. If pace remains about the same, the next pack would be around 8/5 or 8/12. V6 October /November. And then the DMD’s are done unless we get a licensed table or non DMD mixed in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.