Williams: getting my arse kicked

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
As for how the game is doing on consoles, Zen is very much like FarSight in that respect; they don't release sales numbers. I did at one time get someone from FarSight to admit that the PS4 was their 2nd best sales platform (behind only mobile I think), and I'd bet for Zen it might be the same, if not number one.

While they don't release sales figures, they do have leaderboards to give a massive clue to how many packs they have sold. Anyone that hasn't played a particular table can get the worst score possible on single player and they will be right at the bottom of the leaderboard = close to how many packs sold that have that table in it (on that platform + those that have cross-play score on it); obviously wouldn't include anyone who bought a pack but didn't set a score - add 5% for that maybe?

I've gotten a few magic tokens on Safe Cracker but haven't put up a great score and I've done ok on Theater of Magic but haven't completed all the tricks yet. This is on the "easy" Zen physics. The ball at times seems destined to drain. I play a control style not flow so maybe I'm trying to force things too much. I don't get it. Maybe it's easier if you've played a lot of real life pinball. I've only played one real machine, South Park, so maybe that's it.

Good advice above, but for Safe Cracker have to do things differently if you are trying to get tokens, play on single player with rewind power enabled - will save hours of frustration from getting bad rolls on the board game (work out what rolls you don't want before you roll, so you can rewind quickly if that's what you get) - should be able to easily get to the board game at least once per game anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.