Best Williams Collection table for pro physics

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
I'm at 97 coins on Android, trying to decide which table to be my first to upgrade to 4 stars. I'm actually leaning toward Fish Tales, I find that it's the table I go back to the most for a "quick fix" and would be interesting to try in Pro physics mode. On the other hand, I really love the rules in AFM and MM, and The Getaway is also a lot of fun.

For those who have the pro physics on Android, which is your favorite game in pro mode? This probably applies to the Steam version as well.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I'd go with Fish Tales (it was my first upgrade to 3*), but for a different reason: it's by far the easiest table in Android League Play, 5-minute Challenge, and Survival (but not so much 1-ball challenge, as I discovered yesterday - spent around 200 tickets getting to Level 15 in the level 3 Challenge).

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Fish Tales for sure plays different with Pro physics, where it's not quite as noticeable on Getaway and AFM, simply because of the style of play you use on those tables (all flow, very little catch and shoot). Medieval Madness is a solid choice, controlling the ball is a much more difficult task, and it makes the table even more fun.

I think Eldar makes a good point though. Picking a table that will help you more quickly upgrade other tables is a good strategy.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I would not go with HS2 for Pro Physics, again assuming that this is what League Play is using. Making the left loop when lock is lit is next to impossible, even with a clean shot from a ball on the flipper. You need to make a running shot and those are really hard to pull off on either orbit.

In vague order, I'd go:
Fish Tales
Party Zone (again, a very easy table for most grinding - abuse that right lane scoring, safe as houses with infinite ball save)
AFM (best for 1-ball: go for multiball / Total Annihilation instead of saucers)
MM
HS2
Black Rose (full plunge doesn't make it round the locker ramp - it should)
JY (because I hate it and you can't score fast with any consistency)

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Fish Tales is the most enjoyable for me in arcade/tournament. Followed by MM and AFM, then HSII, then JY, then BR and PZ.

Though I play on PC and console, not mobile.

I think Eldar makes a good point though. Picking a table that will help you more quickly upgrade other tables is a good strategy.

Agreed. If your goal is to unlock pro for every table, gaming the currency system is a good idea.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.