Android League Play award not given again

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Did anyone get their reward for Android League Play Season 2? It just finished and nothing so far. I'm not going to put a single ticket into Season 3 until this is resolved.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

MBeeching

Oct 4, 2018
No reward for my Platinum II finish, great...
I didn't spend much time playing Season 2, the first one was a bitter pill to swallow.

ccl78

Oct 29, 2012
I got mine and was pleasantly surprised. I didn't play too much so I was still in one of the lower sections (the second one I think) and got something around 500 tickets, 6 table parts and 15 or so coins. Btw, I received my season 1 reward too, when the season ended.

elcondor

Mar 3, 2015
Gold III for me, and absolutely nothing. Surely they've not set it up that you have to be live when the league ends to collect it, have they. Right now, I can't recommend anyone plays this on Android, as the issues are too great. I have to presume that it depends on what upgrade track a user is on, as there are a number.

Is there any connection between, for example, how many tickets are in the free pack (after viewing an ad). Mine is 100, but I know that different people have different values.

Last edited:

1adam12

Nov 28, 2017
Gold III for me, and absolutely nothing. Surely they've not set it up that you have to be live when the league ends to collect it, have they. Right now, I can't recommend anyone plays this on Android, as the issues are too great. I have to presume that it depends on what upgrade track a user is on, as there are a number.

Is there any connection between, for example, how many tickets are in the free pack (after viewing an ad). Mine is 100, but I know that different people have different values.
The ticket issue was brought up in another thread. There's quite a range for some reason. The last time I checked, I would be rewarded with 150 tickets if I watched an ad. It would probably go down after that. I don't want to find out, because I don't want to support Zen monetarily if I can help it.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

elcondor

Mar 3, 2015
It looks to me that only people who were getting 50 tickets (i.e. those on the lowest cost for upgrade objects) are getting the goods, and everyone else's is falling down a hole.

As for Season 1, this is what I got back (with no award added to my account)

Hi!

Thanks for contacting us and thanks for your patience!

We knew about this issue and my colleagues informed me that the problem has been solved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience!

Kind Regards,

Zsofia

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
It looks to me that only people who were getting 50 tickets (i.e. those on the lowest cost for upgrade objects) are getting the goods, and everyone else's is falling down a hole.

As for Season 1, this is what I got back (with no award added to my account)
Nope - I'm getting 50 tickets, and I got stiffed on the League Play award, again.

I've opted out of the beta, uninstalled and reinstalled, and will be sending support another email.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

elcondor

Mar 3, 2015
So bang goes that theory. I've opted out too and reinstalled, but I've already sent to support again, so I'll wait to see when (if?) they get back with something more concrete than last time.

MBeeching

Oct 4, 2018
Surely they've not set it up that you have to be live when the league ends to collect it, have they.

I was live at the end of the first season and took screenshots which I forwarded to support. The chest remains locked when the countdown hits zero, after 15-20 minutes it's just replaced by a different locked chest.

Catapult Ace

May 27, 2015
I'm on the Android Beta almost from the beginning, never had low level table unlock requirements and get only 50 tickets all the time by viewing the ad in the shop. I didn't receive season one rewards (finished in diamond II), contacted the support and they told me the issue has been resolved and I would see it in the next update in the end of the second season. So I finished season two in diamond I but didn't get season rewards again.

1adam12

Nov 28, 2017
I feel like they've sort of screwed the pooch by making things so convoluted. To those of you invested, good luck. As for me, this app will be nothing more than an occasional novelty.

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
I'm thinking after these issues, Zen is going to need to do something for everyone who has participated in the tournaments once the issue is fixed - something like a one-time gift of a high-level rewards chest would go a long way toward getting early adopters to try to participate again. From my perspective, it's definitely not worth sacrificing valuable tickets when there's even a chance that the reward won't be given out.

elcondor

Mar 3, 2015
Well, I ended up with 25 Zen coins and a few thousand tickets added to my account as compensasion, and a promise for an investigation in to why this isn't triggering for a number of users.

Given they can manipulate totals directly, let's see what happens going forward. As for me, I'm giving League Season 3 a miss.

1adam12

Nov 28, 2017
I played a few league games and have never received an award. Recently, I tried to watch an ad to open an extra award after a daily challenge. I watched the ad and there was a connection error afterwards, so I never got it. They still have a long way to go on Android.

elcondor

Mar 3, 2015
With connection errors, just keep mashing Retry and it'll work eventually, it's just a lag between the ad network acknowledging you've viewed it and the Zen server doing likewise.

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
With connection errors, just keep mashing Retry and it'll work eventually, it's just a lag between the ad network acknowledging you've viewed it and the Zen server doing likewise.

This is such a common thing, it's kind of crazy that they haven't been able to resolve this yet. Maybe it works great without lag if you are in Budapest...

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
This is such a common thing, it's kind of crazy that they haven't been able to resolve this yet. Maybe it works great without lag if you are in Budapest...

This happens on other games where you have to view an ad to get some kind of reward, so it's probably more related to Google or whoever the ad provider is, than it is Zen's fault.

Usually with the ad after completing a challenge, if you wait 10 seconds or so and press "Retry", it works.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.