Android League Play award not given again

1adam12

Nov 28, 2017
This happens on other games where you have to view an ad to get some kind of reward, so it's probably more related to Google or whoever the ad provider is, than it is Zen's fault.

Usually with the ad after completing a challenge, if you wait 10 seconds or so and press "Retry", it works.
I've never had that happen. There aren't many games where I will choose that option for more goodies, but when I do it works.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
Interesting, it never occurred to me that it would be Google infrastructure at fault, but you are probably right. I'll try waiting a few extra seconds before flipping the card. The other times I see the "server not available" are often when accessing the app after it has slept for a while, but not closed out of memory, so that may be an Android infrastructure thing as well.

MBeeching

Oct 4, 2018
No rewards for Season 3, I've stopped playing this mode entirely so hopefully they can resolve it soon. Disappointed that you can only view the results for the previous season, although I received nothing I was proud to top the leaderboard for Season 1. At least I kept a screenshot :cool:

elcondor

Mar 3, 2015
I played a token game just to get on the board to see what happened - yep, still nothing for this season either. Something is seriously broken, somewhere

1adam12

Nov 28, 2017
I feel like if we were talking about TPA, people would be raking them over the coals. I just have the feeling Zen is out for the money. They'll iron out the details later....

Kinda like TPA and those weird ass bugs.

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
I feel like if we were talking about TPA, people would be raking them over the coals. I just have the feeling Zen is out for the money. They'll iron out the details later....

Kinda like TPA and those weird ass bugs.

That's a pretty fair assessment - at this point, if I were Zen, I would take League Play out of the app entirely, put in a Farsight-esque "Multiplayer Coming Soon!" button, until they have the resources to prioritize and fix it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.