Bug Doctor Who: Master of Time

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
DOCTOR targets goal not triggered.

I scored its last letter (T) at 2:45 but not registered. After that I kept shooting DOCTOR targets but nothing happened until 4:38 when it reset and could be collected again

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
Tardis doors stay open at 16:33. Shooting into the tradis not registered until they are closed again at 18:48

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
Ball goes through left flipper at 4:17 (it was a one time error)
Ball goes through tardis at 8:25 (very often, every other game)

Last edited:

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
1:38 Ball goes through 'W' scoop (one time error)
2:50 Through tardis (again) the same error as in SS

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
One more (last) bug is that it keeps saying the (usually) false info throughout the game: 'Extra ball' and 'Extra ball is lit'.
You can check that in any of my videos.

JamesFarsightStudios

FarSight Employee
Jun 8, 2017
You're issue is confirmed. For whatever reason during the Cybermen battle completing the DOCTOR targets (wizard goal) is omitted or not registered. We'll bug this issue.

Last edited:

JamesFarsightStudios

FarSight Employee
Jun 8, 2017
Although the Tardis doors stay open during this game which is an error, the game does register that you are shooting into the Tardis. During Cybermen battle, shooting into the Tardis awards points and then returns a ball to the plunger to be auto-fired which is still happening. We're still trying to reproduce this bug.

msilcommand

Mar 22, 2019
Ball goes through left flipper at 4:17 (it was a one time error)
Ball goes through tardis at 8:25 (very often, every other game)

I have suffered the multiball through the flipper issue at least twice. Not on this table though. I need to start recording so I can send the issue to Farsight. It happens exactly the same way. One ball is over the top of another in multiball as the flipper comes up, and the lower ball just falls through the flipper.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
I have suffered the multiball through the flipper issue at least twice. Not on this table though. I need to start recording so I can send the issue to Farsight. It happens exactly the same way. One ball is over the top of another in multiball as the flipper comes up, and the lower ball just falls through the flipper.

Same here! It's very noticeable on Goin' Nuts, which is multiball heavy.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.