PFX3 Williams Table Sales

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
There's a deal on Android for 3days limited, purchase all Tables for £24 something.

It mentions all and future tables, but a tab in the corner shows 10 tables.

I didn't realise it was so much cheaper to play on console than on mobile. That seems a bit messed up, unless this is for unlimited future tables and there's going to be a lot more coming.

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
Pricing is different across all the stores; The base packs without taking specific sales into account currently show Steam to be cheapest at £7.19 per pack, then PlayStation store at £7.99, then Xbox store at £8.39, then Android at £8.99 (First time I’ve seen on Android the ability to buy the table pack as normal with table pack 3)

Last edited:

Lroy

Mar 9, 2019
Nintendo Switch also has the £8.99 typical price point for the Williams table packs. Cool that PSN have a sale. Alas, I don't own a PS4.

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
So just checked my iPad and iOS is the most expensive per pack overall, currently at £9.99 for table pack 3, quite a difference compared to Steam. Quick Google search says Valve, Google and Apple all take around 30% of the fee so wonder how the pricing discrepancy between versions is justified

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
So just checked my iPad and iOS is the most expensive per pack overall, currently at £9.99 for table pack 3, quite a difference compared to Steam. Quick Google search says Valve, Google and Apple all take around 30% of the fee so wonder how the pricing discrepancy between versions is justified

The justification is what the market will bear.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
This thread has been handy. I’m a sucker for a sale; only reason I own the first two Williams packs. I really dislike the Zen FX3 menu which is putting me off playing these things regardless of the raves (that and the camera angles).

1adam12

Nov 28, 2017
This thread has been handy. I’m a sucker for a sale; only reason I own the first two Williams packs. I really dislike the Zen FX3 menu which is putting me off playing these things regardless of the raves (that and the camera angles).
I think the front menu is part of why I just can't warm up to it also.

I've got a feeling that really bad up front UIs are created by programmers and not designers.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.