Zaccaria Pinball Wants To Answer Your Questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Okay forum, Magic Pixel is about to release Zaccaria Pinball to the Xbox One. They want to answer any questions you might have about that release, but I'm opening the questions up to anything across all the platforms. So post your questions here in the next week, and then I'll forward them for responses that I'll post both here and read off in the BlahCade Pinball Podcast.

So, whaddya wanna know?

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Any plans on adding New Star's Phoenix? It's slightly different than the normal Star's Phoenix.

Any plans to attempt to acquire the Mr. Game/tecnoplay licenses?

Any plans to acquire a new license in general?

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I can`t wait for my XBOX yahoo , been waiting for this . I prefer playing on console than my laptop . I hope they have a package for all the tables in one go , that would be all I`d ask for .:cool:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
I'm assuming XBO packs will be more like Switch packs. Switch doesn't have a "buy everything" pack like Steam and iOS and formerly Android.

But the table packs are sensibly organized and reasonably priced.

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
Once this is released I'll be able to tell the whole world: LOOK WORLD, I'm in a fecking video game (I did the voice acting for Black Belt remake). Well I'm already in the switch version but I'm more of a xbox guy lol

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Once this is released I'll be able to tell the whole world: LOOK WORLD, I'm in a fecking video game (I did the voice acting for Black Belt remake). Well I'm already in the switch version but I'm more of a xbox guy lol

I wonder who else on the forum did voice work? I did Stars Phoenix Remake.

lio

Jul 24, 2013
Any plans to take advantage of "Xbox One X"'s extra processing power over vanilla Xbox One (higher resolution, gfx settings, etc)?

timxtr

Jan 28, 2015
I'm looking forward! Especially to new tables that Farsight hasn't done yet.
Will there be any trials before purchase?

This is probably the wrong place, but will anyone get the rights to the Pro-Pinball tables to release on Xbox?

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
What are your lessons learned from the Google Play disaster? How are you going to make sure users will not lose their paid game, even if Google Play decides to remove the game for a similar reason?

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
How do you pronounce Zaccaria?

:)

(By the way, the game that says it is Robot, right when you start a game.)

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Xanija , that`s why I love my consoles !!!:cool:

That's why my primary gaming platform is PC. Even if stuff gets taken off from the Steam Store, you will always be able to download games you purchased.

BTT.

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
Just had a go on Stars Phoenix Remake (according to Steam I hadn't played Zaccaria since November) - got the "don't moo-ve", not only the US tables that can have a cow in them.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
That's why my primary gaming platform is PC. Even if stuff gets taken off from the Steam Store, you will always be able to download games you purchased.

BTT.

Xanija , I don`t buy discs . on my PS4 and XBOX digital only . same as you , can always download whenever I get a new console :cool:

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
If we buy the tables do we get to have them or will they be yanked away randomly and then have to be paid for again? not to sound like a dick but you guys did literally rob my money and publicly lie that google wont let you reupload the app. Greed much.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
If we buy the tables do we get to have them or will they be yanked away randomly and then have to be paid for again? not to sound like a dick but you guys did literally rob my money and publicly lie that google wont let you reupload the app. Greed much.

Google won’t let them reload the app without them first upgrading to certain new standards. Think of it as bringing a building up to code. It was fine with the city when built, a disaster happened, but the city won’t let you fix it back to the code standards it was, you have to fix it how current buildings are. Thing of it is, the building was no longer serving your needs and still won’t even after bringing it up to code. Better to invest that money into something new and modern.

That is exactly what Magic Pixel is doing. They were building a new app already, one that you’d have to rebuy tables in no matter what. The old app wasn’t supposed to go anywhere, but disaster. It makes no financial sense to rebuild an app version they had no plans of further supporting. They didn’t track users in that, which is why there were no plans to let people shift purchases over. This is a studio of literally 4 people.

Yes, be angry over money spent being lost. No, don’t go calling them liars when you yourself don’t know the particulars. And unless you “literally” bought the app dlc only for it to immediately get yanked by Google, you weren’t robbed. So yes, you are sounding like a dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online