Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Williams Pinball App Data Collection

My Devices
    PC, Oculus Rift, Nintendo Switch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It does appear there's now a hard cap on parts, hurrah! I should be able to max out the remaining tables relatively quickly and can hopefully start mining coins instead.

Some of the target scores have indeed changed but here's really the great news... Safe Cracker 1-ball is now a thing (Easy = 240,000)

My Devices
    PS3, PS4, PC, iOS, Switch
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MBeeching View Post
    It does appear there's now a hard cap on parts, hurrah! I should be able to max out the remaining tables relatively quickly and can hopefully start mining coins instead.

Some of the target scores have indeed changed but here's really the great news... Safe Cracker 1-ball is now a thing (Easy = 240,000)
    Oh good! Hard cap doesn’t solve all, but it certainly is the first step that was needed.

My Devices
    Cabinet, Console, Phone/Tablet
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been in a mad Zen Coin collecting rush. Having all the tables maxed out is a great way to horde coins in preparation for the next pack. I have Zen coins and tickets to unlock volume 4 once I collect all the
    parts. In the mean time I am going to continue to grind the challenges for Zen Coins. I am glad they did not change anything with the latest release in that regard.

My Devices
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GAH1068 View Post
    I have been in a mad Zen Coin collecting rush. Having all the tables maxed out is a great way to horde coins in preparation for the next pack. I have Zen coins and tickets to unlock volume 4 once I collect all the
    parts. In the mean time I am going to continue to grind the challenges for Zen Coins. I am glad they did not change anything with the latest release in that regard.
    Yep! I’m trying for at least 400 coins in reserve by May 28th. I’m at 350 right now.

My Devices
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    431 and counting. I have been shooting for at least 15-20 a day.

My Devices
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I was on a similar pace until this week...I did a 7 day free trial of HBO so I could catch up on GoT and watch the finale (normally I just waited to buy on disc but there’s no way I’d avoid spoilers that long) and have just been binging that and other shows while I have it! Will be back on track come Monday.

My Devices
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shutyertrap View Post
    I was on a similar pace until this week...I did a 7 day free trial of HBO so I could catch up on GoT and watch the finale (normally I just waited to buy on disc but there’s no way I’d avoid spoilers that long) and have just been binging that and other shows while I have it! Will be back on track come Monday.

I did the same. Added HBONow just so I could watch the last season and then just binged watched Seasons 1-3 of Deadwood in prep for the Movie launch. Forgot how much I loved that show. What a shame they cancelled it and left it
    like that at end of seasons 3.

My Devices
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GAH1068 View Post

I did the same. Added HBONow just so I could watch the last season and then just binged watched Seasons 1-3 of Deadwood in prep for the Movie launch. Forgot how much I loved that show. What a shame they cancelled it and left it
    like that at end of seasons 3.
    I actually got to work a few days on first season of Deadwood. Really was a good show.
    I'm just sayin'

official BlahCade Pinball Podcast website blahcadepinball.com/episodes

subscribe to BlahCade Pinball Podcast on YouTube

buy BlahCade t-shirt at RedBubble.com

play with me on PSN, iOS, and Steam: shutyertrap

follow me on Twitter: @shutyertraps or @BlahCade

My Devices
    Steam
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never watched Deadwood when it was on Sky, I take it that even with whatever happens at the end of season 3 its worth watching if I ever get through the backlog of everything I've got recorded. Nearly caught up with Supergirl, watched all 4 Arrowverse series up to the mid-season break and by the time I got there several of the post-break episodes had already come out. Ian MacShane was briefly in Game of Thrones as well.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567