Pinball Deluxe

msilcommand

Mar 22, 2019
Their tables are digital pinbal, but not simulation style. That said, I find myself playing it more than I play Zen, Williams, Atomic, or TBA on my Android. It just plays better on mobile overall. Their tables are pretty solid, although I have only found the baseball table and Apparatus to really progress like a professional table should. The others are all challenging, and do progress, but too a smaller and/or slower degree.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Their tables are digital pinbal, but not simulation style. That said, I find myself playing it more than I play Zen, Williams, Atomic, or TBA on my Android. It just plays better on mobile overall. Their tables are pretty solid, although I have only found the baseball table and Apparatus to really progress like a professional table should. The others are all challenging, and do progress, but too a smaller and/or slower degree.
I have no idea why this app is rated so highly on Android. It is not up to standard for the market today. It would probably be the best _2D_ Pinball game on the Android store.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
I have no idea why this app is rated so highly on Android. It is not up to standard for the market today. It would probably be the best _2D_ Pinball game on the Android store.
Did you just played the free Western table?

FWIW, the other tables have much better physics. They've been improving with each new table release.

msilcommand

Mar 22, 2019

I have played pretty much everything out on ps4, steam, and android, and Pinball Deluxe is definitely the best 2D pinbal out. I think 2D works better on small devices, like 5.5" cell phone screens.

Members online

Members online