Champions Pub - Right outlane

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
When playing Champions Pub, there seem to be a couple tiny rubber posts that can catch the ball and save it from draining in the right outlane. I don't recall this being in TPA. Am I crazy and forgetting it? I've only played Champions Pub a couple of games in real life and don't remember what it is like on the right side.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
When playing Champions Pub, there seem to be a couple tiny rubber posts that can catch the ball and save it from draining in the right outlane. I don't recall this being in TPA. Am I crazy and forgetting it? I've only played Champions Pub a couple of games in real life and don't remember what it is like on the right side.
Yep this is how it should be.

The posts were drawn into the TPA version but the physics were not tuned for this section.

1adam12

Nov 28, 2017
That may have changed recently. On a recent play, the table downloaded an update, and the ball didn't seem to drain so quickly on that side. They've been doing some tinkering on the sly. I'm grateful, but details would be nice.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Zen's CP right outlane was better than TPA's from launch. There are posts from people in other threads who pointed it out from the start.

I personally was amazed the first time I fired up CP in FX3 (which was only a few hours after release) and started noodling around a bit and was actually able to accomplish things without the constant impending threat of unrealistic right drains.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.