Score a Double Jackpot Goal Not Triggering?

Eternal21

Jun 3, 2018
Then I will never be able to collect the 80 tokens. After 57 tokens (18-20 hours palying) TPA crashed again. F..ck. :(

I should have get this trophy half a year ago when TPA never crashed. :(
I am very angry. :(

I feel for you, and the kids in particular, as their sacrifice was for nothing. At what point did it crash? Was it during the game, or as you were restarting the table? It never crashed on me when I was going for that particular trophy, and I was doing some crazy sh&t with pausing the game to improve dice roll. I do get an occasional crash every now and then on other tables, so it's possible I just got lucky. One thing you can try, that may help, is disconnect your PS4 from internet. I did that, just so the PS4 wouldn't restart due to unscheduled auto-updates while it was in sleep mode. I know you'll get this trophy, there's now way you can stop with only 1 to go. Getting a 2nd PS4 could be an option, just return it after 1 week.

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
It was during playing. Every crashes happened during the game. I always drained the ball after earning a WG to save. After a long game I even restart TPA. When earned 4-way combo in TAF quite quickly was not quick enough to drain the ball because 10 seconds later TPA crashed and WG was lost. After that it took me half a day to get it again. Arrgh.
Disconnecting from the LAN might a good idea. I'll give it a try. Will the WG register when I collect the last token if PS4 is not connected to the network that time?

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
I wonder if tokens are fully random or I always have to collect 80 of the to get the silver one or the other missing one.
If there are 400 tokens at the start. Do I have the 1/400 (0.25%) chance that I will get it at the first time? Or do I have 5% chance for the silever token (or 10% to earn either missing token) if I earn 20 tokens after a fresh restart?

For my surprise collected tokens (57/22) are retained after the crash and since then I collected 11 more (not an individual one). So now it is 68/22. Is it worth keep trying or now I have to collect 57 + 80 = 137 tokens at least?

Eternal21

Jun 3, 2018
The goal will trigger without internet connection, it did for me. As far as the 80 number, it's something that Man-In-Black noticed with another player and himself, and I've been able to reproduce. My guess would be that you still need to collect 80. At least that's how it worked for me, when I initially got between 10-20, and restarted the game because I was going for other goals. Still had to get 80, instead of 70.

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
Then that should be 168. I accidentally closed TPA at 88. :(
It will be my last attempt. Before that I deleted old videos to make more disk space, rebuilded PS4 database (defragment), restored licenses (that closed TPA at 88), upgraded PS4 system SW, and disconnect LAN cable.
I hope for the best. :)

Eternal21

Jun 3, 2018
Then that should be 168. I accidentally closed TPA at 88. :(
It will be my last attempt. Before that I deleted old videos to make more disk space, rebuilded PS4 database (defragment), restored licenses (that closed TPA at 88), upgraded PS4 system SW, and disconnect LAN cable.
I hope for the best. :)

I'm sure you'll get it, with all the extra precautions. How did the kids take the news they won't be able to touch the PS4 for another day or two.

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
No problem. They can play with something else (tabs, phones, pc). I said them that it would take me a week, but I guess I'll finish sooner even with the 2 restart. I earned 31 tokens today in 6 hours. I'll play another 4 hours today until midnight (it's 7:30pm here).
I want to finish it tomorrow. :)

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
Thanks. :)

Now I know it's the network that makes TPA crash. After having finished SC and reconnected LAN cable TPA crashed again in half an hour.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.