Any word on Southpark and Super League making it into FX3?

msilcommand

Mar 22, 2019
I thought there was talk last year of them being brought back, but haven't heard anything since. Two fun tables.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Super League should be coming, it will only be the Zen team you can play as. Beyond that I don't know if it's ready and waiting or what.

South Park, I'm not at liberty to say what is going on other than that if they can get the license back, they will.

There's almost no way we see Plants vs Zombies again since the agreement was with PopCap before EA took over.

Ms 'Splosion Man, that was never on the PS4 because it was from a studio that Microsoft had adopted. They have since parted ways and the game it was based on is actually available on the Switch now, so it's possible that could come back if and only if all platforms would get it.

Ninja Gaiden and Street Fighter, which were Playstation exclusives, have almost no shot at being brought into FX3.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Ninja Gaiden and Street Fighter, which were Playstation exclusives, have almost no shot at being brought into FX3.
Correction on this one. Street Fighter 2 was also available on Xbox platforms. NGS2 was originally a PS exclusive, but it did eventually release on the XB1 version of PFX2.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012

Do you know if this is because they are older tables and zen doesn’t think it’s worth paying for the license to bring them over or is it another issue?

msilcommand

Mar 22, 2019
Yeah, I figured SP and SL were the only two with the possibility of coming back. Good to hear it is still possible.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Do you know if this is because they are older tables and zen doesn’t think it’s worth paying for the license to bring them over or is it another issue?

These two were never on the Steam version of FX2, and I seem to recall back then reading there was no intention of bringing them over. Times change though and I haven’t asked personally, so maybe next time I interview Mel I’ll bring this up.

msilcommand

Mar 22, 2019
These two were never on the Steam version of FX2, and I seem to recall back then reading there was no intention of bringing them over. Times change though and I haven’t asked personally, so maybe next time I interview Mel I’ll bring this up.

Awesome

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.