Who are your favorite pinball artists?

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Was thinking about some of my favorite table art and thought it'd be interesting to hear who all of your favorite artists are.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
I would have to go with Paul Faris. He was the one that made the artwork for Paragon, Centaur, Xenon, Phantom of the Opera.

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Oh man, I don't know artist names at all. Whoever it is though, they'd have been working during the '85-'97 years. I need a list of names and a sampling of tables they're best known for, STAT!!

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Oh man, I don't know artist names at all. Whoever it is though, they'd have been working during the '85-'97 years. I need a list of names and a sampling of tables they're best known for, STAT!!
Just go to ipdb.org and look up the tables you think have the best art. The artist is listed in the info section. Just click on his/her name and you will get a list of tables they have worked on. That's what I did. ;)

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Fine. I'll look it up myself.

I guess I'll have to go with John Youssi, since he did most of Pat Lawlor's stuff.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
-Doug Watson:
Attack from Mars, Quicksilver, Barracora, Shadow, Terminator 2, Swords of Fury, Black Knight 2000, Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure

-Paul Faris:
Centaur, Andromeda, Frankenstein, Phantom of the Opera, Paragon, Xenon

-Kevin O'Connor:
Creature, Monster Bash, Flash Gordon, Congo, Simpsons Pinball Party, NBA Fastbreak, Time Machine

-Constantino & Jeanine Mitchell:
TX-Sector, Firepower, Blackout, Jungle Lord, Gorgar, Freddy, Stargate

-John Youssi:
Medieval Madness, Twilight Zone, Addams Family, Whirlwind, White Water, Ripley's

-Margaret Hudson:
Eight Ball Deluxe, Spectrum

-Python Anghelo:
Pin-Bot, Taxi, Bad Cats, Comet, Cyclone

-Greg Freres:
Fathom, Vector, Dr. Dude, Skateball, No Fear

wolfson

May 24, 2013

me too , but whoever did TOM , TOTAN and my fave table Taxi .:cool:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Dirty Donny, Christopher Franchi, and Zombie Yeti have done some great art recently for Stern.

Agreed. I especially like Zombie Yeti's work, he's probably my favorite of the modern era.

For 80s/90s guys my favorites are Faris, Watson and Lorenzo Rimondini (the guy who did the art for Zaccaria).

For pre-80s guys, Gordon Morison.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.