08:00 Ball goes through left flipper
08:13 Ball will not jump when pressing flipper button
08:37 Ball will not jump when pressing flipper button and rope keeps rotating
09:16 Ball will not jump when pressing flipper button and rope keeps rotating
12:52 Rope rotating without ball
12:55 Ball will not jump when pressing flipper button and rope keeps rotating

xZOMBIEx

May 28, 2017
To be honest, you're better off just going to Zens Pinball FX3, especially for these tables you've posted that was recently released on their version... Eventually they will have the same ones as Farsight and they are a hundred times better, not just graphics, but the physics and gameplay...

The only reason to even mess with these other than to see how bad they are compared to Zens, is to maybe learn the tables since they are super easy compared to zens due to how slow, floaty the ball is, and how generous the nudge is to keep the ball alive...

For a more true experience that's closer to a real table, you want Zens version...

Plus, it's pretty much a given that they are done with these and not going to keep their word about fixing issues...

They did and said the same exact thing for last gen consoles and how they were still supporting them, fixing them, etc... And you'll always hear "soon" and they just keep doing that till everyone gets the hint and stop asking...

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
Yep. I will play FX3 and Zaccaria. I just wanted to collect all 118 trophies in TPA. Now I finished it and own all trophies. :)
I like FX3 quite much except nudging. That is not so powerful and always late. And few tables (I buy wms tables only, not interested in fantasy tables)

Members online

Members online