100%... All Playstation Pinball Games!

skippycue

Jul 16, 2013
So I've finally managed to 100% all 19 (yes there are actually 19!) pinball games across PS3, Vita, and PS4... with a few minor technicalities. We all know there are 2 trophies in Pinballistik that are known to be broken, and the other missing trophy is that simple trophy in Pinball Heroes for winning a public tournament because they closed down the servers a few months are the game launched! :( However, I don't consider those missing trophies to be failures in any way due to the circumstances! Here is an image of my pinball profile from psntrophyleaders.com/skippycue.

skippys_pinball.png

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Congratulations.

Now get to work on Yoku's Island Express, Kabounce and Rollers of the Realm.

skippycue

Jul 16, 2013
Congratulations.

Now get to work on Yoku's Island Express, Kabounce and Rollers of the Realm.

Ha yeah. None of those are really close to pinball, kabounce doesn’t even have flippers... I also thought Momonga Pinball Adventures was not really pinball, but I wanted to at least complete all games with “Pinball” in the title, lol. So I don’t really care about beating those 3 you listed, but I have to admit Rollers of the Realm looks like fun!

Eternal21

Jun 3, 2018
Congrats! A solid completionist collection right there. I know I won't be touching any more pinball after finishing Pinball Arcade. And don't bother with Rollers of the Realm. I actually bought it, because I figured I'd enjoy it after Zen, and boy was I wrong. Luckily no trophies popped in the first hour I was playing it, so I was able to delete it without completing it. The physics are horrendous, to the point of making the game unplayable.

skippycue

Jul 16, 2013
Congrats! A solid completionist collection right there. I know I won't be touching any more pinball after finishing Pinball Arcade. And don't bother with Rollers of the Realm. I actually bought it, because I figured I'd enjoy it after Zen, and boy was I wrong. Luckily no trophies popped in the first hour I was playing it, so I was able to delete it without completing it. The physics are horrendous, to the point of making the game unplayable.

Hmm, good to know. I felt that way about pinball heroes and pinballistik was even worse. In pinballistik, you literally couldn’t make direct shots anywhere toward the center of the table! Really bad physics!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Yoku's Island Express is a lot of fun, and there are actual pinball sections in it. I'm talking plunger lanes, outlanes, bumpers, slingshots, the works. Yes, it is more of an exploration game that uses pinball mechanics for navigation, but I wouldn't have 100% it if it weren't for the pinball fun it offered.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Rollers of the Realm is also a really good game IMO and it's also heavy in the pinball mechanics. Think Epic Quest but kicked up a few degrees.

Last edited:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Gotta agree with Eternal on this one. I didn't think Rollers was very good.

Yoku's is great though like syt says.

Lroy

Mar 9, 2019
First off, huge congrats, Very impressive. Second, I notice two entries for the Farsight WILLIAMS PINBALL CLASSICS game on PS3. I imagine this is likely a North American and EU version. Any differences between the two? Just curious.

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
No trophies, but there's also Pinball Dreams, Pinball Fantasies for PSP and two PS1 pinball games, Extreme Pinball and Dragon Beat Legend of Pinball. Also, the Pinball Hall of Fame games for PSP.

Eternal21

Jun 3, 2018
BTW, I just noticed you are ranked #3 in the world when it comes to challenging trophies. No wonder they call PSNTrophyLeaders a Pinball Leaderboard. Anyone I know that completed either Zen or Pinball Arcade is in top 50.

djb5f1

Nov 15, 2016
Hmm, good to know. I felt that way about pinball heroes and pinballistik was even worse. In pinballistik, you literally couldn’t make direct shots anywhere toward the center of the table! Really bad physics!

First, congratulations! Second, I bought Pinballistik for $5, have not gotten around to play it, may never know with that "glowing" recommendation!

Third, how in the world did you complete the DLC for Scene It: Movie Night in 2015?? It says in the trophy description that "Impossible Trophy: DLC was pulled almost immediately due to copyright infringement!" and only 1-2 other users have it - and that was back when it was immediately released in 2012.

djb5f1

Nov 15, 2016
BTW, I just noticed you are ranked #3 in the world when it comes to challenging trophies. No wonder they call PSNTrophyLeaders a Pinball Leaderboard. Anyone I know that completed either Zen or Pinball Arcade is in top 50.

Yes, I am top 50 for that reason, mainly Zen Pinball 2/Pinball FX 3, sprinkle in a few Pinball Arcade trophies and some ultra rare sports game ones.

skippycue

Jul 16, 2013
First, congratulations! Second, I bought Pinballistik for $5, have not gotten around to play it, may never know with that "glowing" recommendation!

Third, how in the world did you complete the DLC for Scene It: Movie Night in 2015?? It says in the trophy description that "Impossible Trophy: DLC was pulled almost immediately due to copyright infringement!" and only 1-2 other users have it - and that was back when it was immediately released in 2012.

I actually know one of those 1-2 users who has the content. I promised not to share their info though so I can't reveal who they are.

msilcommand

Mar 22, 2019
Ha yeah. None of those are really close to pinball, kabounce doesn’t even have flippers... I also thought Momonga Pinball Adventures was not really pinball, but I wanted to at least complete all games with “Pinball” in the title, lol. So I don’t really care about beating those 3 you listed, but I have to admit Rollers of the Realm looks like fun!

Yoku's is definitely a pinball platformer.

skippycue

Jul 16, 2013
Update: I have finished Yoku's Island Express, Rollers of the Realm, and Kabounce (very challenging)! So now I think I officially have completed all the "pinball" games on playstation that have trophies 100%! :). I actually REALLY enjoyed all 3 of these games and posted some playlists for the latter 2. Have a look if you're interested!

Rollers of the Realm Arena Trophies
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVG9LUcOVdJM7NSU7_edCYp9cxCNZLsdW

Kabounce Developer Stars
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVG9LUcOVdJPgY_My8Egj2sXZ3vm3dyio

Just noticed "Soccer Pinball" on PS4, but it looks really easy...

EDIT: Purchased and completed Soccer Pinball in a few hours, really simple. Not at all worth buying though. This game is literally a very small step above an Atari game! At least it was only $1.50, lol. But for completeness I have 100% in it as well. :)

Last edited:

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
For those that don't necessarily keep up with video game news, it's worth noting that Sony is discontinuing purchases for PS3, PS Vita, and PSP later this summer. This means if you don't already own the game, you won't be able to get it anymore. Some of the pinball games on the PS Store are exclusive so when they're gone, they're gone. Personally, I'd suggest Pinballistik for PS3 (There's a free version with 1 table and demos of the other 2) and Pinball Heroes Complete for PS Vita (Demo also available). If you're a retro fan, you might want to pick up the Pinball Dreams and Pinball Fantasies ports too (although they are available elsewhere.) If you have a PSP, there's Pinball HOF Gottlieb (This was also released physically, along with a Williams collection) Then there's the two PS1 Classics, Extreme Pinball and Dragon Beat Legend of Pinball, although those aren't considered too great. Any game that has a PS4 version will still be available for purchase beyond this summer (Pinball FX3, TPA, etc.)

Members online

Members online