Bug Safe Cracker token set cannot be collected because TPA keeps crashing

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
I've been playing SC for 3 days (18-20 hours) to collect the 26 tokens. Collected 57 (24 individual) tokens then (tada!) TPA crashed as usual.
It's the last wizard goal of the last table to get the 118th trophy to reach 100%.
I am very angry and dissapointed. :(
I will not start it over because TPA will crash again before collect about 80 tokens again to get 26 individual.
I somehow guessed that this would happen sooner or later so I made screenshots frequently.

This is my last screenshot:

fivXgiE.jpg

Last edited:

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Have you tried rebuilding the PS4's database? I stopped experiencing the crashing with the last update.

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
Have you tried rebuilding the PS4's database? I stopped experiencing the crashing with the last update.

TPA crashed at 57/24 tokens, so I started again and accidentally closed TPA when I was restoring licences at 88/24

- rebuilt the database as you suggested
- restored licenses
- made a lot of free disk space (95% -> 75%)
- looked for new PS4 system SW (found) upgraded from 6.50 to 6.51
- disconnected PS4 from network as Eternal21 suggested

After all these precautions started playing at 88/24 tokens.
I played 10 hours yesterday and 4 hours today. Collected the 26th token at 170. So that proved to be true that one can collect all 26 magic tokens in ~80 tokens collected from the last restart. It was the 82nd for me. (88+82=170)

When finished reconnected LAN cable and started playing Gladiators. No more than half hour later TPA crashed.
Now I'm sure that crashes was caused by the network. Farsight should look for the problem in TPA's network handling.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.