Skully Pinball

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1059190/Skully_Pinball/

I don't get it. Description says "Skully Pinball is a game that reproduces the classic machines of the 90s in two different themes!", yet I with a quick Google I can't find anything before 2016 - no manufacturer noted, are they supposed to be reskins of something else, or is it just misleading and they have nothing to do with any '90s pinball machines.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
I have a feeling they just mean they're reproducing the look/style of 90s pinball machines. These looks like original layouts - and not much fun.

msilcommand

Mar 22, 2019
Oddly, there are a ton of apps with different names using the same-ish skull table design. I assumed that meant it was just some low budget template junk.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
The sad thing is that it still looks less terrible than the cheap tables EnjoyUp farts out.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
The sad thing is that it still looks less terrible than the cheap tables EnjoyUp farts out.
Actually Enjoyup uses the same Unity Asset. The only difference is that Enjoyup is using it correctly (making their own tables), while this developer is just flipping the two demo themes that are included in the asset.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Damn, that is sketchy.

Although I still maintain that the demo layouts look better than what EnjoyUp designs. But at least they actually do design their own I guess, gotta give them credit for that.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.