Could Farsight reskin the Williams tables, and make them into Farsight originals?

msilcommand

Mar 22, 2019
Aware Zen take theme requests but but didn't realise they could potentially supply table layout or development tools.

I'm a graphic designer though I recently sold my share in a business and now looking to take my career in a different direction. Very tempted to contact companies such as Zen or Stern to discuss potential work experience opportunities as I no longer have any commitments and could easily relocate.

Hell yeah, man! Do it. I emailed them myself to see if they needed any web devs who could work remote. No dice though. ��

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
Nope, they’re wisely holding on to them. They have about 10 set up in their conference room, another 20 on site at a local bar, and then there’s this sad image down in storage...

View attachment 288

You mean Sandy's... the current list (and where the Farsight pinball league plays) has the following:

Creature from the Black Lagoon
Cue Ball Wizard
F-14 Tomcat
Frank Thomas’ Big Hurt
Gladiators
High Speed II: The Getaway
Indy 500
No Fear
Mustang
Space Shuttle
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Tee’d Off
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
Wipe Out
World Cup Soccer

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
Aware Zen take theme requests but but didn't realise they could potentially supply table layout or development tools.

I'm a graphic designer though I recently sold my share in a business and now looking to take my career in a different direction. Very tempted to contact companies such as Zen or Stern to discuss potential work experience opportunities as I no longer have any commitments and could easily relocate.

Budapest is a beautiful place. Plus, you get a lot of bang for your buck there. Let me know if I should expect to see you on an upcoming House Hunters International.

Chicago is fine... but it wouldn't be my first choice between the two.

You may want to submit a resume and portfolio to SGI (Bally Williams...). They have offices and studios worldwide and could offer you a lot of growth potential.

Last edited:

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
I have too many ideas, more than ill ever get to in my life. Making pinball tables would be awesome but im too focused on animating cartoons. Right now i have that pinball table drawing entered in a t-shirt contest for the new england pinball league. If i win im thinking allot of the league will be rocking that shirt at major pinball events. So if all the cards fall into place just right the stern dudes will see the shirt and come looking for me. Otherwise were just gonna have to cross our fingers that the zen people randomly see this not even related buried thread and freakout with the need to make it digital. because i dont goto companies they come to me and if they dont then screw em.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.