fx3 down

wolfson

May 24, 2013
ZREXMike you can play offline , I payed last night it took awhile to start , but was working .:cool:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I just posted about this myself. So I'm not the only one, and it's been like this all day. Bethesda Pinball is affected too, but none of the other Zen apps.

I can play Arcade Mode for the 9 tables I've unlocked fully, but that last table requires a connection to play.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
steam ,ps4 and xbox1 all saying server or internet not connected , you can play offline . who knows , the servers might`ve had a big night on the piss .:cool:

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
yeah, thanx guys, i know you can still play offline, but that's not what we pay for, having bought the tables and internet, and xbox subscription. if it is server maintenance, wee hours of the morning and a weekday woulda been better.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
It's still down for me, this is more than a maintenance outage. (For reference, we did scheduled maintenance this weekend and we try to keep our website outage to 2 hours max - and we barely do any business at the weekend.)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
Took them awhile to acknowledge it, but 10 minutes ago on twitter for what it's worth:

Working on the server issue. Apologies for the downtime.

Members online

Members online