Connection Error To The Game Server

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
All day today I've not been able to play the app due to an error message that states "There was a connection error to the Game Server. Please try again later." Anyone else seeing this on their iPhone?

I have had it pop up for a second or two in the past, but this has been persistent today. I show as being logged into Game Center, but my level, tickets, and zen coin display 'loading'. I cannot play the daily challenge at all nor the one table I still haven't fully upgraded. All manner of iPhone resets have been tried, from installing the latest update to resetting network settings to logging in and out of Game Center. It's similarly not loading my progress on Bethesda Pinball, but all the other Zen apps are working just fine.

MBeeching

Oct 4, 2018
Same issue on Android and Steam, server isn't responding. Funnily enough the FX2 leaderboards appear to be working.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
FX2 leaderboards are working? Ha! But FX3, that's totally down too, can't do tournaments.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
If the in-house servers are down/crashed, there's nobody in the office until Monday (at least) to reboot them/hit the reset button.

Last edited:

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
You'd think they'd have people on call or something, though.

Always online... yay ��

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
Ive had this for 4 days... this is also the same error message it was giving me when taking my zen coins away at the end of every challenge

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.