Bug TX Sector bugs

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
Ball added to playfield at 2:22. Alphanumeric display stops counting since then. After draining all the balls nothing happens until you tilt.
This is quite a frequent bug during tournament.

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
Both bugs in one video:

1:07 Ball goes behind upper left flipper.
2:38 New ball added to playfield, counting stops.

JamesFarsightStudios

FarSight Employee
Jun 8, 2017
Ball added to playfield at 2:22. Alphanumeric display stops counting since then. After draining all the balls nothing happens until you tilt.
This is quite a frequent bug during tournament.

Thanks for your report. We've added this to our list of items that need to be addressed.

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
Do you have tilt turned off on this table? You bump quite a lot. Mine would tilt at maybe 3/4 that amount.

No. Tilt is on. If I turn off tilt I could not post score in tournament or on the leaderboard.
Lot of little nudges with tilt on. :)

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
There was also a third bug in this video @ 3:15 (confirmed and bugged) when the table lost your ball in the transphaser. Thank you for the report.

Am I right if I say there are two different versions of the tables? One for normal play and one for tournaments? Normal version is not so buggy. But when playing on tournament it gets crazy. The other way round with R911. Tournament version is quite OK, but normal version is buggy (additional balls).

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2012
Am I right if I say there are two different versions of the tables? One for normal play and one for tournaments? Normal version is not so buggy. But when playing on tournament is gets crazy. The other way round with R911. Tournament version is quite OK, but normal version is buggy (additional balls).

Its funny you mention that as I felt the same way...

Members online

Members online