Black Knight: Sword of Rage Gameplay

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Art, animations, and lighting look fantastic. Gameplay looks ok. Should get to play one at Pinfest in a couple weeks.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
looks great , sometimes I wish I could win lotto , and all I want is to buy 6 new tables for myself and the family can have the rest .:cool:

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
They have three at Pinball Showdown in Denver this weekend, had a blast on it. Really made me wish that whole pipe dream about new releases on SPA became a reality. Had one to myself for about 30 minutes right at opening before a crowd formed around them for the rest of the day.

Maneki1972

Jun 11, 2018
I played this table. I may do it again today, I love the music, ambience and gameplay. I'm just not that good at it. Also, I would have liked a second level of a playfield -- both BK and BK2K have a two-level playfield, I often wonder if Stern just doesn't like the idea of two-level playfields at all.

I also played Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast and I got like 125 million within 9 games. It's just this table I need to speciifically master.

Last edited:

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
There's an upper playfield on the Premium/LE version. Doesn't look very big tho.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I got to play both, preferred the version with the upper play field. Mostly skill shot/ball lock though if I recall, minor changes to how features work. It is pretty small.

Last edited:

Striker

May 26, 2017
I played it today for the first time. Had the upper playfield. I enjoyed it. Fast yet controllable. Captured the old school Black Knight “feel” but still original in its own right. It’s like Black Knight captured the kingdom in Medieval Madness and made it dark and gothic. :D

Maneki1972

Jun 11, 2018
can I just say that's awesome? I haven't seen this version yet but am finally starting to get the hang of the Pro version and got close to the replay score and even got Triple Knights working. :) I'm improving.

strells

Oct 7, 2014
I played the LE with the upper playfield at California Extreme. It didn't seem like there was a lot going on up there. Just a single shot, and if you miss it, like White Water, the ball simply comes down to the main playfield.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
Played this at the weekend ( UK pinfest). Can't say I was blown away, but with a 100 tables to choose from it was difficult to dedicate time on just one table :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.