Williams' Collection Volume 5 guesses

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
We got the announcement for volume 4 so what tables do you think we will see for volume 5??

My guess will be from the remaining DMD tables:

Circus Voltaire
Who Dunnit?
Cactus Canyon(hopefully with continued code)

otherwise just for ones that I would love to see:

Tales of the Arabian Nights
Whirlwind
Eight Ball Deluxe

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Yep we're going to get two more packs of the non-licensed DMDs.

One will likely be anchored with TotAN.
One will likely be anchored with CV.

Mix-and-match the other tables as you like.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
We got the announcement for volume 4 so what tables do you think we will see for volume 5??

My guess will be from the remaining DMD tables:

Circus Voltaire
Who Dunnit?
Cactus Canyon(hopefully with continued code)

otherwise just for ones that I would love to see:

Whirlwind
Eight Ball Deluxe

It's a funny thing with CC Continued, as I started looking it up only to discover that it's a pure labor of love and not even sold, but given away. I'm guessing that's how he got around the licensing angle, not earning a profit off his work. For that reason, I'm now very doubtful that Zen would include it. That would legitimize the project, and possibly cause legal fees the dude is trying to avoid. That's not to say Zen couldn't do the same thing, but it's even more unlikely they'd commit the man hours to doing such a project.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
whirlwind funhouse & Taxi absolutely NEED to make it to zen at some point. even if they do not personally love them no one can deny those are not real life competition favorites and some of the most highly respected and loved non-dmd tables of all time by pinball enthusiasts everywhere. eight ball deluxe also very much loved.

I think were gonna get
-Tales of the Arabian Nights
-No Good Gophers
-Who Dunnit

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Reposting from the previous thread:

Volume 2 was the first Bally pack, and Volume 3 threw more Bally games in. 4 Williams and 6 Bally.

Volume 4 balances it back with a total of 7 Williams and 6 Bally.

What I'm predicting is that Volume 5 will be all Bally and Volume 6 will be the rest.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
I'll go out on a limb and say Totan, WD, and predict they will test the waters by adding Funhouse with a custom DMD

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I’ve decided that pack 5 will be the Williams one with TOTAN, Jackbot, and No Good Gophers and pack 6 will be the Bally with Cirqus Voltaire, Cactus Canyon, and Who dunnit.

My reasoning: who knows how hard will it be to find a Cactus Canyon in Europe?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I’ve decided that pack 5 will be the Williams one with TOTAN, Jackbot, and No Good Gophers and pack 6 will be the Bally with Cirqus Voltaire, Cactus Canyon, and Who dunnit.

My reasoning: who knows how hard will it be to find a Cactus Canyon in Europe?

I mentioned that very thing to someone. CC is plenty rare in the States, can’t imagine many made it over to Europe. FarSight jumped at the opportunity to pick theirs up, and paid a kings ransom for it.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I mentioned that very thing to someone. CC is plenty rare in the States, can’t imagine many made it over to Europe. FarSight jumped at the opportunity to pick theirs up, and paid a kings ransom for it.

No wouldn't it be something if Zen had to visit Farsight to get access to a CC?! Since they're on different electrical systems there'd be no point in shipping it over to Hungary. Using an adapter for a 'phone charger is one thing, using one for a pinball machine might be a teensy bit more dangerous.

blindpeser

Nov 20, 2016
Bad Cats. It's prophesied.

Are you a bot? Same thing you said for pack 4 guesses. It isnt that hard, they do unlicensed DMD tables first. Some other mentions here do not fit as well.

in pack 5 and 6 we get for each

1 out of
Cirqus Voltaire

1 out of
Cactus Canyon
No Good Gofers

and 1 out of
JackBot
WHO Dunnit

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I think Zen might be borrowing machines from the Budapest Museum, but the also have a relationship with the Pacific Pinball Museum. Might just have to fly Deep and some guys with scanners over and deal with it on remote.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
They should head down to Poland and get chummy with the Krakow Pinball Museum. They just got a CC.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
I like the pack. The recent pack I only liked Theater of Magic. Championship Pub is ok And I didn't like Who Dunnit in the original pinball arcade. It looks better but still never grabbed me.

From what I've seen in the suggestions, Cactus Canyon and No Good Gofers would be awesome. Those are ion the list of my favorite tables in TPA. I'm wishing for Monster Bash.

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
Hmm., 4 day city break to Krakow costs from £227 from here - Poland jumps up a bit in potential holiday destinations.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
they have a cactus canyon and 99 other tables at the silver ball pinball museum in asbury park nj, all machines are kept in amazing condition, $25 gets you a day pass of unlimited play, $50 for a monthly membership & includes a free guest you can bring (minimum 3 months sign up)... it's my favorite place on earth http://silverballmuseum.com/asbury-park/

Last edited:

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
No wouldn't it be something if Zen had to visit Farsight to get access to a CC?! Since they're on different electrical systems there'd be no point in shipping it over to Hungary. Using an adapter for a 'phone charger is one thing, using one for a pinball machine might be a teensy bit more dangerous.
we are on a different AC voltage. But that's it. Worst case scenario, they would need some 220V to 110V converter if the machine itself does not work on both voltages like any charger in the last 20 years.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.